☁oh boy☁

👀=read
☀☀☀
it's been about a month since finn and i met, i got so much closer to all of them, specially finn. obviously ! but i've noticed that finn is staying distant from me. this has been going on for about 2 weeks now. so i return the avoidness back. millie's noticed, so has gaten but i just stay quiet everytime they ask anything that has to do with that.

☀finn's pov☀
i don't wanna tell her but, there's this girl that i met, she was an extra for Stranger things, god i fell for her, i fell for her hard or should i say wolfhard
(i'll go home ((shane))) ;). Anyways she's very pretty and we started secretly dating not too long ago, about 2 weeks ago maybe. i still like y/n, but i love emma (the gurl). caleb, wyatt and jaeden know, so it's not really that much of a secret. i'm staying away from y/n because i don't want to hurt her. she's gone through enough. but doesn't avoiding her hurt her too...?

☀☀☀

☀your pov☀  

"there has to be something wrong"
"millie it's fine he can stay distant if he wants!"
"but it's hurting you!" millie shouted
"millie, i love you and i love how much you care for me but you don't have to get so angry at him, maybe he found someone else, he is hurting me. but im used to it"
"i love you too y/n but this is just too much, i'll go talk to him..."
"no, please don't talk to him!"
she didn't answer she just stood there, me being all confused but i noticed she was texting the groupchat so i decided to check it out.

☀☀☀
peppa pig and her family
☀☀☀
millster❤: y/n told me not to TALK to finn so im texting him

you: in the groupchat!??! Millie whyy

sadie float🍭: maybe it's so he gets anxious and tells us whatever millie needs to talk to him about right away🙎

jaeden 😩💞: yeah, uhh, finn tell her dude i don't like seeing her hurt...

finnythepoo 🐸💕: no ! i don't want to hurt her geez!

you: oh.
you: there's your answer. millie.

millster❤: FINN P. WOLFHARD DID YOU FALL FOR SOMEONE ELSE???!!!!

you: millie! Stop it, he's probably getting anxious.

sadie float🍭: good! Now he'll tell us !

You: finn you really dont have to answer....

finnythepoo🐸💕: yes i did millie. there. happy?!

👀sadie float🍭, millster❤, jaeden😩💞, oleff⛄, choco daddy 🍫

you start to tear up as you read the text over and over again.

millie didn't bother to look at me as she was very frustrated.

"y/n i'll be right back"

she left the room. as soon as she closed the door i burst into tears. silently crying.

you heard the door creek open but you didnt bother to look who it was.

"hey y/n..."

I look up to see jaeden. he cared soo much for me. I could go on and on about how much i love him.

"hey J"

he made an awing face and wiped my tears away as he caressed my cheeks.

De ja vu.

"Thanks jaeden" i said as i fake smiled

"y/n i can't hold it in anymore"
He said as he stared at my eyes. then my lips. eyes again.

"what do you mea-"

he smashed his lips onto yours. you kissed him back. he pushed you against the wall. you rested your arms around his neck while playing with his hair. he held you by the waist. very tightly. like he didn't wanna let go.

☀millie's pov☀

"just go in there and talk to her finn!"

"fine!!"

he opened the door and shut it as fast as he could

"What The fuck finn?!"

"uh- i dont wanna interrupt them"

"them?! Only y/n is in there"

"yea- noo jaeden is there too"

☀jaeden's pov☀
man oh man was i winning.
i denied letting go, her lips were to addicting. even more addicting is looking at her. staring at her. gosh she's beautiful. i don't fucking know why finn would do such thing.

after about 10 more seconds of our makeout she pulls me off.

"im sorry"

"don't apologize! you kiss so good!"
she said as came up to me.
"you think so"
"Oh i know so"
i bit my lip as i stared at her, i was going in for another kiss but finn interrupted us.

☀your pov☀
i think i just fell for jaeden.
anyhoes..
finn came in.
how great.

"are ya'll done?"
Finn said as he tried his best not looking at me
"With what?"
jaeden said as he ran his fingers through his hair.
"makin out."
Finn says
"Oh! no i don't think so... You know she kisses very good! her lips are addicting" jaeden says as he comes behind me and grabs my waist

finn scoffs as he rolls his eyes
"someone's jealous"
i mumbled
"Yeah right!!"

Me and jaeden laugh

"jaeden i need to talk to y/n..."

"okay" He said as he smiled

"alone!"

"geez alright, but keep it pg in here, and DO NOT TOUCH HER, shes mine!!"

she's mine
Those words gave me butterflies. I smiled so hard when J said that, he looked at mw and gave me a peck, "i'll be right back y/n/n"

☀finn's pov☀

FUCKING GREAT I FELL BACK IN LOVE WITH Y/N, AND IT HAPPENS TO BE THE DAY JAEDEN WON HER.

"so.." Y/n said as she smiled, then she looked at me and her smile faded.

"hey! Whats wrong?" god she was so sweet. i hurt her but she still cares for me. she's perfect man and now i lost her. what the fuck is up with me!

"n-nothing" i said looking down

☀your pov☀

i knew there was something wrong.

"finn i can tell when you're lying, you might be a great actor but not a good liar... Now-" i said as i put my hand on his shoulder
"Whats wrong?"

☀finn's pov☀
I couldn't hold it in anymore

"what's wrong?!! WHATS WRONG?!!! WHAT'S WRONG IS THAT I LOVE YOU, AND MY STUPID ASS SELF FELL FOR SOMEONE ELSE INSTEAD. now i see you so happy with jaeden i dont wanna break that. i fucking hate myself! god y/n! why am i so... UGHHHH"
i said as i clenched my hands, i started crying tears just ran down my face.
"finn please dont hate yoursefl!"
"i cant just not hate myself after doing that to you!!! i might as well hate myself if no one loves me!!! just so i can fit in."
☀your pov☀
he was crying. he looked so... Broken.
What have i done?!
"finn... I-i love you! And im sorry for doing this to you"
"you do?"
He said as his voice cracked. He looked up at me and stared deep into my eyes.
"yes. i do finn. i really do." i held his hand while saying that.
"i-i love you too..." he said as he smiled, still staring in my eyes
"and you didn't do anything y/n/n. i did. but please forgive me i didn't mean to hurt you."
"you were automatically forgiven even before you told me about it. finn im not forcing you to love me or anything. but now that i know you do. i love you even more."
he just stared at me while smiling
"finn.."
"yeah?"
"your heart eyes are showing"
"i love you y/n y/l/n."
he cupped his hands on my face and kissed me, i kissed back. wOah. he. kisses.so.good. even better than jaeden. we finally pull away.

"sorry i really wanted to taste your lips. jaeden was right, they are addicting"

I smiled

"So are we good?" Asks wolfhard

"we always will finny the poo"

"always"

☁☁