fin(n)ale

3 months later

the day before... i don't even wanna type it

ugh

school

you had trust issues with finn but he proved you wrong. after the whole situation you guys had, you spent most of the time at the beach. sometimes you'd accompany finn at his concerts. the fans suddenly love you. millie and noah got way better at dating. and gaten is paying me a quarter for being his wingwoman. and yeah. now to the boring stuff. school. or so call it...
hell.

|

finn chuckled

"you'll be fine it's just school"

he said caressing your cheek.

"it's just school?!! really? that's all ya got?" you said giggling

"sorry? i don't have much experience since half my life i've been home schooled but-- what's so bad about it?"

"everything! but that's too much to list out. finn, My whole school is in love with stranger things. The. Whole.school. even the janitor"

"nice but why doesn't IT get that much recognition?"

"i always ask myself that but! the thing is they're all going to use me because they know we're dating and all they're gonna want is either clout or you to be in their lives." You said exhaling

"clout?-" he asks

"yes. clout means like i guess gos-"

"i know i know" he said nodding

"so no. im not fine, it's not just school. it's Hell. the only thing i like is that i get to skip anytime i want and get away with it since i have a 'VIP' pass that i got for lunch last year."

"nice" finn said smiling

you chuckled and quickly got in serious mode.

"im overthinking right?-" you ask

"yes, and over talking too. but why can't we just live in the moment. of these last few seconds of summer? and enjoy it. together"

you sigh as you smile

"why don't we" you reply

((ha see what i did there i love them so much alright bye-)))

your mom barges into your room

"sorry to interrupt but y/n sweetheart i have good news!"

"yes?" You said excitedly

"you are gonna be home schooled!"

you screamed quickly covered your mouth.

"was that loud?" You asked finn and he nodded,gigging.

"sorry! but why? when? How?!!" You ask your mom mom expecting an immediate reply.

3 seconds later

"because i miss the good old days of me being a teacher so i need you to be my model because i'm going to be one again! and in a month. and like i said, i'll be your teacher."

"oh. I mean oH!!"

"sounds fun" finn said smiling to let her know he wants to come over while im being homeschooled.

"no finn you can't come over- you know what yes you can! you're too adorable to resist!" Mom said as she squished his cheeks together.

"o-ok mom bye now!" You said waving as she left