lovely

🌻🌻🌻

his smile soon faded away.

"hey" you softly whisper

"what's wrong?" You ask

he shook his head signaling that nothing was wrong. but you knew he was lying.

you squinted your eyes

"finn tell me"

he rolled his eyes and looked the other way. you quietly gasp and widen your eyes.

you clear your throat

"excuse me young man, for why have you roll your eyes in a circular moveme-"

"y/n, please just...stop- okay..."

everytime finn was feeling down you always talked like you were in the 1800s and it usually cheered him up. but im sure he's annoyed at me.

i lool around to see if anyone was watching but everyone had earbuds in and were either watching a movie on the first class' tv or asleep.

"im sorry" you whispered in a sad voice.

🌻finn's pov🌻

I felt bad. i wish i could use me being on my man period an excuse. but the thing is....us men don't rebuild our bodies like the women have it. it's ducking awesome by the way. the woman body is so powerful. never underestimate the power of a woma- wait i was talking about feeling bad how'd i end up being a feminist?

i turn around to y/n who was looking down fidgeting her fingers. it looked as almost as part of her died.

i stared at her until she realized i have been staring at her all this time. i made long eye contact.

🌻your pov🌻

he gave that soft smile again. then he took my hand and stopped me from fidgeting.

"dont be sorry" he whispered in my ear.

you softly smiled and he gently kissed your cheek.

he placed your head on his chest as he snuggled you in. his body warmth made me fall asleep.

🌻🌻🌻

sweetener. july 20th. ariana grandé.

WRONG FANDOM.

🌻🌻🌻