Chapter 17

Bradley and Ocean are having there boys day today. Bradley's really excited and Ocean is too, Bradley's more excited though. Bradley won't tell me what they are doing today but he says that it's going to be a lot of fun.

So the day after Ocean fell asleep in our bed I woke up to a really cute moment. Let me tell you about it

I wake up to me holding Ocean and Bradley was playing with Ocean's curls. Everyone loves playing with his curls.

"Good morning" He says to me and stops playing with his hair.

"Good morning" I say and he gives me a kiss.

"How did you sleep?" He asks.

"Good" I say.

It was then silent for a couple minutes.

"You know I miss when he was a baby" I say.

"One day you'll have a baby that will be your's for its entire life and I hope it will be my baby too" He says.

"I just hope it's a girl" I say.

"I hope it's another boy" Bradley says. "Alright. We have a long day of unpacking" He says.

"Let's get started" I say.

That was a little over a week ago. Me and Bradley haven't talked about more kids since then. My mom would be pretty pissed if we did. Which makes me want to have a second kid even more.

"Are you excited to go hangout with Bradley today?" I ask Ocean. He is sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

"Yeah! Where are we going?" Ocean asks.

"I don't know. It's supposed to be a surprise" I say.

While Bradley is with Ocean I'm going to be hanging out at Sarah and Peyton's. Bradley wants to take care of Ocean all by himself and like put him to bed, feed him dinner and all that so I'm going to be coming home very late tonight.

Bradley comes down. "Ready to go?" Bradley asks Ocean.

"Yeah" Ocean says and jumps off the chair. He goes to the door and puts his shoes on.

"Bye mommy" He says.

"Bye Sabrina" Bradley says.

"Bye. Have fun" I say.

"Thanks" Bradley says and they leave.