PART 4

Hello everyone...lets see our twist and sumo's diary..
Lets begin it..

Shravan's p.v.o

I woke up by bright sun rays falling on my face i turned to find her but as usual it was empty i took my shower and got ready she came by then kept my files and some papers in my bag she wad roaming like a living angel in her blue saree with tiny pinch of kumkum near her partition and her nuptical chain dancing around her neck...i just hate it why it is placed there...where i should have right in that place..why u do this all with me why life has done this to me...i once dreamet of beinging with giggling with u crying with u sharing my hetic days...my happy days with u but now i have everything i have u with me but not the happiness...why sumo...why u have done this all...i am guilty for every mistake i have done i just can't imagine that i hurted u both mentally and physically....i hate myself (his hand met with wall with a sound of thud and some blood)

...ahhh..ye mein kya sonch raha hu shravan kaam pe dhyan de...he came out of his thoughts and was about to leave his eyes fell on a pink book he bended down to look for it and found a pink decorated diary..

Ye kiski hai...he was about to open but heard a knok at door and kept it in his bag and went down and left

She left for pct attended some meetings and continued her work...on other hand shravan finished his hearing...

His p.o entered

P.o- sir ye papers sign karne the

Lao do..he signed his p.o left...he was busy in hia stuff his eyes fell on that diary...

Ye..ismein kya hai..he opened it and was utter shocked to see cover page it was written...

he opened it and was utter shocked to see cover page it was written

        ♥SHRAMAN♥
He saw first page written Mrs.Suman shravan malhotra with hearts around it and decorated with ribbons and it was shinning with glitters and he can feel her fragnence...he can't believe this all he never expected such thing from her...his eyes were ranging red with anger his hands fisted his face having disgust look for her but still he proceeded with this in flow....

My dear chashmish,

Mera naam dekh ke phaad le phek do ge na itna naraaz jo ho hona bhi chahiye mein kabhi tumhara saath nahi diya...10 saal phele jo galti ki use kabhi sapne mein bhi dubaara dohrana nahi chahti...jaanti hu maaf nahi karoge par sorry na ek aur chance nahi de sakte plzzz...

  Zindagi se zaada jaan hai pyari...jaan ke chod du duniya saari...jaan ke liye toddu dosti tumhari...ab tumhe kya batayu tum hi toh ho jaan hamari..♥

Jaan te ho hamesha se kehna chahti thi tumhe par kabhi himmat hi nahi hui aur jab
himaat hui kismat ne muka hi nahi diya...par koi baat nahi ab toh keh diya na meim ne plzz maaf karo apni sumo ko....jaanti hu itni maafi kafi nahi hai meri galti ke liye...aur jab usdin mein tumhe nirmala aunty se milane ki koshish ki thi mein toh bas chahti thi tum unse milo baat karo apne saare dukh apne saare savaal ke javab pucho...mujhe laga ki tum khush hojao ge jis mamta ke liye jis dard ko tum ne saha hai vo dur hojaye ga tumhari saari galat femiyaan dur hojayengi par usdin jo hua vo nahi hona chahiye tha...i am sorry shravan..so so so sorry plzz mujhe maaf kardo...tumhe khushi dena chahti thi par jane anjane mein tumhe dard aur takleef dedi...aur hamare beech bht badi daraar khadi kardi mein ne....i am sorry...really sorry shravu...oh i mean shravan...khadoos kahi ke itna sab bol diya phir bhi muh phula ke baithe hoge...at the end of the day i hope mujhe maafi miljaye gi mere chashmish se....

He closed it and unknowingly a lone tear left from his eye and his lips curved into a sweet smile and it was genuine...he was feeling so light so relaxed so calm he could not understand the reason of it but his heart felt good

------------------------------------

She was arranging her stuff in her bag as he never allowed to share his closet with her...he arrived she turned to see him..hi sumo..with a smile shocked confused can't believe..isse kya hua hai aaj itna wierd kyu behave kar raha hai she thought in her mind

Sumo..pani

Haan..ye lo

Thanks...he sat relaxing by loosing his tie and streching his long legs on tea table

She sat down and removed his shoes and socks kept them in their place

Thank u sumo..

She spoke to herself...mein sapna dekh rahi hu..ye mujhe har baat ke liye thank u kyu bol raha hai..i think i am hallucinating...she came out of her thoughts when he waved his hand...kaha koh gayi...kahi nahi...

She started arranging his files from his bag...he sat on sofa staring her shamelessly...she knew that his gaze is on her...she was removing all when he suddenly pulled her aside....tum jao mein apna kaam khud kar lunga tumhari zaroorat nahi hai..she still stood there rooted...jao..he shouted and she rushed out side the room

Thank god chali gayi...he removed her diary and neatly placed it in bag...phew..he relaxed

Sumo's p.v.o

Isse pata nahi kya hojata hai phele toh bade thank u ki mala jap raha tha achanak kya hogaya..he is unpredictable...iska naam shravan nahi hona chahiye tha...how it sounds
S-H-R-A-V-A-N...seriously like S-H-R-A-V-A-N...SH cut
R-A-V-A-N...wow iska naam na RAVAN MALHOTRA hona chahiye tha...hehehe..she left out a mischevious laugh madly...

So guys how was my update..
I hope i am not boring u

I need ur suggestions over sumo's diary plz do tell

silent readers plz don't be silent guys

Suggestions and thoughts are welcomed..♥

Plzz vote and comment by giving me more and more reasons to write it..

And guys check my new os on shraman

Love
Alviya ☺️