PART- 10...bitterness of truth

Hi guys...back so soon...this chapter is the most imp of this ff...and its 16+ so hope u like...

His face became pale...diary droped...his body was numb..he was not in a state to speak....to react...he was literally going through mixed emotions...his eyes were fiery...swollen by tears which were following constantly...his eyes were having hurt   ...anger...many questions...many emotions...his mind was numb..can not think of anything on the first place...his heart was chrushed into million pieces...he can't help it...

His legs went their way involuntarily...he was not in his senses...his legs became numb...couldn't move...he took a look of the place...

Only one question...

Why..

Why..me

His heart skipped....

Nahi..papa aisa nahi kar sakte...

Wo mere saat aisa nahi karenge...

Wo aisa kaise kar sakte hai...i know sumo koi galatfemi hui hogi...papa aisa nahi karsakte...wo aisa nahi kar sakte...his lips were leaving only these words....hid mind was going through several memories of his and his dad....

His got some senses when he heard the door slightly opening...

Sir app abhi tak ghar nahi gaye...ramnath sir to chale gaye...bht raat hogayi hai na...sir app jayenge...

The servant left as his questions got no response from him....he was leaving when his hands droped some documents of ramnath....he kept them on their place...his eyes caught a paper which was fallen from one of the files...he picked it...saw it...read it...he droped it....couldn't believe it....but what was it...it was a blank cheque on suman tiwari's name signed by ramnath...it has date of preekar's marriage

Shocked...

Numb...

His knees touched the ground with a thud...

His whole world chrashed...his father...his lord...his everything...cheated him...betrayed him...

Ice melts when heated..
Eyes melts when cheated..
...♡♡♡

his shirt was being wet once again with the streams of tears from his eyes....he never imagined in his baddessed nightmare that his father can ever do such thing...can ever think it also was a question...he was expression less with tears following....

After 15-20 mins he left in his car...his car took its high speed...it was like devil on road...beast in car...his car stopped...his legs took him inside...he sat...throwed a bundle of rupees on counter...within a fraction of secs the waiter brought a tumbler with light brown liquid filled to the brim...he was in a 24 hrs bar...

The bar man brought another tumbler...

2..

3...

4...

5...

47....

58...

The waiter was amazed by his actions...his eyes couldn't believe he drank nearly 60 tumblers and still demanding for one more...with equal strenght as he was having for the first one...he took a bottle and left...his legs were just slightly not in control...

He drove with the hell of speed...stopped the car...

---------------------------------------------

2:34pm...itna time hogaya pata nahi kaha hai ye...phone bhi nahi utharaha hai...oh..god shravan kaha ho....her voice sounded concern and anger..her eagerness to see him home safely...she was doing to & fro in room when she heard some weard sounds...

She rushed downstairs...found him climbing stairs with lot of difficulty...his shirt was crumpled...hair a mess...bottle in one hand...

Shravan...

Shravan...she caught him from falling

Shravan ye sab kya hai....

Shravan...hardly lifting him

tum ne sharaab pi hai...phir se..shravan sambhalo...chalo andar..shravan chalo...

Leave...

chodo mujhe...he pushed her

Shravan kya kar rahe ho chalo andar...

She took him with difficutly....his stirt was stinking with alcohol smell...

Why..me..sumo...why..me.....

Meinne kisi...ka kya...bigada...hai..sumo...

Shravan ye kya keh rahe ho tum...tumne kuch nahi kiya..

Her eyes met with his..she can see the pain...the hurt...the fire...his eyes were narrating her his state...his heart was bleeding...his mind was on outbrust of valcano...and it happened...

Why me only...he shouted with full anger in eyes...

His grip was tightened near her shoulders....tum bolti kyu nahi...huh..kya bigada tha mein ne..huh..BOLOO.....his voice was becoming vulnerable...he was being uncontrolable....

Shravan..he pushed her hand and her leg sliped...

Ahh..she fallen on bed with him on her top

Tumhe sab pata tha na...phir bhi mujhe nahi kaha...he catched her wrist tightly..

KYU...kyu kia aisa...he shouted by making her fear..she was so shocked...his eyes were reflecting only anger...fire red eyes....

He pinned her tightly to bed...ahh..shravan..ur hurting me...she said slowly..
Dard ho raha hai tumhe...huh...aur jo dard mujhe ho raha hai uska KYAAA...jo dard sabne mujhe diya hai uska KYAA..huh...uska...KYAA...his voice echoed in room...he was livid...

I am sorry...sorry for everything...her voice was soft..concerned...it was like a prayer for his ears....he was melting...he moved near her...their foreheads touched...their breaths were mingled...he moved closer to her...she can feel her face getting wet...his eyes getting wet...she can feel his eyes burning temperature...his hot eyes were setteled on hers...his lips found their home....his lips perfectly placed on hers...moving with hers...kissing passionately and deeply...i need u ....sumo..i need u...he said in his sobs..he kissed her cheecks...moving to her neck...kissing her collar bone...moving to her shoulders...kissing her cleavage...her body became stiff by his every action...her heart was satisfing her...her mind and body became numb...her wrists were paining but she fotgot it...she was melting...falling for him...falling for his love..falling for his actions....she never thought about this situation...she never imagined such thing could take place btw them...she left him 10 yrs back when he needed her most...she can't leave him today...can't leave her broken and hurted shravan...he needed her today...she was drowning with him...he was showering his all love today....his hands were locked with hers...they consummated their marraige with tears of love...with longing for love...longing for eachother....♥♥♥

---------------------------------------------

Finally completed....i know i can expect stones and chappals...soo soo soo sorry for mistakes and plz forgive if anything wrong written....give thoughts on it guys...

Only 2-3 chappys left...see u soon..bye...

Plzz vote & comment...

Love.. Alviya ☺️