PART -8

Hi guys sooo sorry for too late update dears...bit upset by response...i need some good response for updating i hope u understand guys...

Ok..lets start...

He entered tk by bending a little bit bcoz of his tall body and  short doors of tk...everyone were running here and their with some stuff in their hands...he got confused a bit but was directed to nanaji's room by daboo...

Nanu- aaja...itni der lagadi..

Sh- wo traffic bht tha...

The old man gestured him to sit his beside and he did...

Sh- kya hua nanu app itne pareshan kyu hai...sab thik hai na...he said by sensing his old soul...

Na- tujhse kuch keh na tha..

Sh- nanu kahiye na plzz

He got up and went near books and brought a piece of paper and handed to shravan..

Sh- ye kya hai nanaji...

Na- khud dekh le...he got up and went outside....mein zara ja ke ata hu.. ek dost se milna hai...

Shravan gave a cute smile by seeing this old man grinning outside...he unfolded the letter and started reading each and every line....he was shocked and eventually some tears rolled out....he folded it and neatly placed it in one of the book....and went down stairs...

Everyone were packing...oh they were literally leaving to USA...oops i mean amreecca(in mamiji's style)...he understood by their anxiety and happiness on their faces..his eyes searched for someone but they couldn't find....

Sh- daboo sumo kaha hai...

Da- suman didi.. umm...shayad ha..wo toh chat par hai...pani ka tank dekh ne gayi thi...abhi tak nahi ayi shayad...

Sh- koi baat nahi...his legs went upatairs without his knowledge...he used his mobile light for overcoming darkness...he searched for her and finally his eyes captured a weired view...she was sitting by her knees and bending down with one hand on wall of tank and creeping her head inside the tank...

Sh- what is she doing....searching for something..umm..hmm..is she jumping....noo..noo..sumo..sumo..he strongly grabbed her and she came falling towards his chest encircling her both hands around his neck...

Su- shravan...shravan kya hua...shravan chodo mujhe.. shra...mujhe dard ho raha hai....he let her out...and started caressing her face..and admiring her lovingly

Su- she gave a hit on his chest...kya hua...mujhe neche kyu khichaa...tumhare chakkar mein torch girgayi na kya karte ho shravan...tum bhi na...hato abb...she closed the tank door and came down...ab chalo bhi..

Sh- hmm..lekin tum upar kya kar rahi thi...tum wo...

Su- me toh pani dekh ne ayi thi...before she can complete..

Sh- aur me tumhe dekh ne..

Su- he..kya..

Sh- ha..wo..tum kar kya rahi thi upar ha..koi aur kaam nahi mila kar ne ko....his tone changed to his usual angry tone..

Su- kuch nahi...kyu tumhe kya laga..

Sh- mujhe laga ki tum suci...he could not say it...even he could not imagine it in his ever bad nightmare also...

Su- mein kya su..kya

Sh- kuch nahi...ugh...ab kaha ja rahi ho...sumo..he kept following her and she went on going and sat on old cot which was on floor on tk terace....he also joined her and sat beside her....her eyes were glittering by viewing the sparks in the sky by beautiful shining stars....and his eyes were shining by staring her beautiful face and cute smile on it...

Su- pata hai..me jab choti thi na me sirf inn stars ko dekhke hi soti thi...bht ache din the na wo...he laied down on cot followed by him...

Su- tumhe pata hai maa aur papa ke saath mein rooz bahar jaati thi aur ice cream khati thi...hmm...par unke jane ke baad...

Sh- sumo...he soothened her back..

Su- phir nanu aye...aur mera khayal rakh...ghar mein sab ne mujhe pyar diya mera khayal rakha...aur nanu wo mere liye sab kuch hai shravan agar wo chale jayenge toh mein unhe bht miss karungi...tears started wetting her shirt and started melting in her embrace....

Sh- nanaji tumhe kahi nahi ja rahe hai...US zada dur nahi hai sumo..tumhe kabhi bhi unki yaad aye toh mujhse keh dena mein tumhe slip of second mein US lejaunga..

Su- sacchi...he can see her eyes shining...really shravan...

Sh- really darling...by pulling her cheeks...she huged him and placed her head on his chest by listening rythms of his heart...he placed his left hand on her waist...

Sh- sumo tum hare saath koi ho ya na ho mein hamesha rahunga...sumo..sumo tum sun rahi ho..he saw her..lagta hai sogayi...hmm..

They were enjoying their little happy moment under cool breeze...but...he entered with his flash light and grinned eye to eye with his evil smile...guys he is non other than our devil(pushky)...

Pushky- khmm hmm...he cleared his throat...suman..he mimicked like nanaji...

Su- shravan tumhari avaaz ko kya hua..

Sh- meri avaaz toh thik hai...

Su- toh phir...she got up with a shock...pushkar tu...

Shravan also got up and he saw his naughty brother smirking..

Sh- tu yaha kya kar raha hai..

Pu- mera chodo...apna dekho..

Su- me...me..chalti hu...she went downstairs running...

Shravan was giving a deadly glare to his bro...

Pu- aise kya dekh rahe ho bhaiya..

Sh- tu sa**e ruk abhi bata hu...he chased him..and finally he got hand on this idiot...

Pu- bhaiya chodo...yrr..apko mujhe thank u bolna chahiye lekin aphe ki bas..hmu..ugh..

Sh- acha thank u aur tujhe..zara batana kyu..

Pu- wo toh nanaji arahe the me ne rok liya varna kahi nanaji ne dekh liya hota toh..omg bhaiya..

Sh- ye chup ham kuch nahi kar rahe the for ur kind information...

Pu- lekin dekh kar toh kuch aur hi lag raha tha...shravan gave him angry glare...me chalta hu..bye...ek free ki advise du...

Sh- kya hai..ja na..

Pu- i was just saying...next time se bed room use karle na..he ran by saying..

Sh- chotte..he ran befire he could catch him...pagal...a sweet smile carved on his lips by thinking his bro's thoughts..

He came down and saw everyone were ready to leave and sumo was showering her tears in her nanu's arms....they left in few mins and also shravan,pushkar,sumo and preeti...

So guys i am back..
How's the update do let me know ur views and thoughts....

Next update will be soon by shravan's p.v.o on sumo and lots more

Plz do vote and comment dears..

Jaldi vote..jaldi updates

Bye guys..

Love
Alviya ☺️