PART- 11...last part

Hi guys...i am very happy as this is the last part....very long part...sorry for mistakes..not edited..
Lets begin...

Pus: sumo..ek aur..

Lalaji: puttar meinnu bhi de ek aur paratha...

She smiles..and passess parathas to them on their demands..

Su: shravan..tumhe du..ek aur..

Shr: hmm...

Su: daal chahiye...

Shr: hmm...

Su: sabzi du...

Shravan nodes no...everyone were enjoying the relishbreakfast cooked by sumo...asking for more and having them...but he was silent...just a yes or no or just hmm...his behaviour was not new for the family...from past one month they were observing it...they were reliefed as sumo gave some work and new cases reason for his behaviour...but was that true...absolutely not...his behaviour was cold...he never talked to anyone freely...not even to sumo...she was soo worried for him but never got any answer from him regarding this...got only cold shoulder and silence...something was wrong but what she could not find it...she noticed his behaviour towards her...he will be silent all time busy in case files...whenever she asked him she got only one answer "i am busy..hum baadme baat karenge"..that was all he said everytime....she could not gather any reason for his changed behaviour....

Everything was fine...they were happy together just a month ago...what happened...what changed...they were gud with eachother....she can only remember that night which they spent as husband and wife...everything was fine that day...that was the last time he behaved normally...her mind was going through many incidents to find out something but invain....

Shravan frim ja rahe ho...she asked him while he was leaving

Hmm..

Ugh...kab tak ayoge...

Shravan...

Shravan....

He left without answereing again...

Isse kya hua jai...mujhe samajh mein nahi araha hai....she sat thinking for a while..

kahi shravan...i should have understood this before...

She remembered something...and sat on her bed with tears flowing..

Flash back...

Its the day of their marriage...shravan went to ramnath's room...

R: shravan..tum ye kya kar rahe ho beta...ye shaadi.... ye sab kya hai..

Shr: papa relax...calm down...me ye shaadi koi pyaar vyaar se nahi kar raha hu...aur nahi suman ke saath rehne ke liye...

R: par beta wo ladki theek nahi hai tumhare liye...tum samajh..

Sh: papa...i know wo kaisi ladki hai...ye shaadi sirf suman tiwari ki barbaadi hai...i promise u i will make her life not less than a living hell...HELL...

R: par shravan...

Sh: papa ek baar me uss suman ki life hell banadu...i will very happy that day...very happy

R: aur tumhara kya...tumhe uske saath puri zindagi rehni padegi...

Sh: huh...puri zindagi...oh plzz...me usse bas kuch mahino me ghar se bahar nikaal phendunga...i will divorce her