Shot 1

Hii guys,
An attempt to write a small story...hope you will like it...So here you go...

________________________________________________
Gauri Sharma:

________________________________________________Gauri Sharma:

Omkara Singh Oberoi:

Rudra Singh Oberoi (Om's younger brother)

Tej and Janvi Singh Oberoi:
Om's parents

Shakti and Pinky Sharma:
Gauri's parents

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

They again met in their life after 5 long years but as strangers. their love story started 5 years back in their collage life. Both belonged to same collage. Gauri and Om both had feelings for each otherbut there was a problem. Gauri realized her feelings and Om didn't. But Gauri was all ready to propose him.

 She proposed him in very romantic style on Valentine's day in a cafe. Everyone were waiting for his answer and their gaze were fixed on both of them. Gauri was on floor holding a red heart shaped ballon and Om was standing there. As she was his friend-not best friend- he decided accept her proposal and give their relationship a try. Gauri once again asked him"Will you be my Valentine?" He can't deny her although he didn't recognized his feelings and an involuntary yes escaped from his mouth. Everyone clapped for them and Gauri hugged him.

 After that day everything changed for him; he was getting daily messages and calls from Gauri, which she used to give once in a while before it. He had to spend some time every now and then with her. Yes, he liked that she was taking care and showering her love on him. But he was not a child or puppy to be taken care by someone. And he stopped giving her attention after few months. He didn't pick her call and didn't reply to her messages. He gave her reasons that as their exams are coming he can not give her time. But Gauri was not that dumb to melt in his stupid reasons. She also have exams but she manage to give him time while it was clearly visible that he was not interested in their relationship.

But she decided to keep mum and stopped calling and messaging him. It didn't affect him at that time because of one or another reason. Their relationship did not work for even 6 months. After the day of last exam Gauri came to Om and cleared everything about their relationship.

Gauri: Om mujhe lagta hain ki you are not at all interested and I don't need any explanation for that. I was the one who was trying to save this relationship from last 6 months but ab aur nahi. You broke my heart Om. last time milne aayi hoon because mein next week London ja rahi hoon 5 saal k liye. I got a job there. I hope ki hum dobara na mile.

[Saying that she went from there while Om stood their watching her disappearing from his eyes. He didn't have anything to say because she was right and he was wrong. He should not have accepted her proposal. But one line hit his heart and that was " YOU BROKE MY HEART, OM"...He was feeling guilty for hurting her. She didn't cry but the pain in her eyes was saying it all that how much she was hurt.]

AFTER 5 YEARS:

It was last week when both Om and Gauri informed by their parents that they have found a girl/boy for him/her.

OM'S HOME

Tej: beta,agar tumhare dhyan mein koi ladki hain to bata do, we will support you otherwise hum next week tumhare liye ladki dekhne ja rahe hain...

[there is no one in Om's life because he never dared to love anyone as he was already in love with his ex girlfriend. after she left him he missed her so badly but after what he had done to her he did not have courage to face her. so he never thought about sharing his feelings to her. he left it all upon destiny. but he decided that he will not disappoint his parents by saying no...but he was also not going to keep his future wife in dark. he decided to tell her about his feelings for someone else and the decision will be upon her.]

GAURI'S HOME:

Last month when Gauri returned from London her parents decided to find a suitable groom and to get her marry. They were finding a boy for her and they liked Om for Gauri. And the thing that they belonged to same collage is working as a cherry on cake. 

Pinky: beta, London mein koi boyfriend to nahi hai na?

Gauri: nahi mom aisa kuch nahi hain..

Pinky: to humne tere liye ek acha sa ladka dekh rakha hain, agar tu kahe to hum unse baat kare...

Guri: mom mujhe ye shadi k jhamele mein nahi padna.

[of course, because she still have feelings for Om and she didn't let it know to anyone. But after seeing spark in her mother's eyes she didn't have courage to deny her. So she said yes to meet that guy.]

Pinky: Lekin ye ladka bahot hi acha hain aur achi family se belong karta hain...tu mana mat kar iss rishtein k liye. Aur vaise bhi 26 saal ki ho gayi hain,aur kitna time chahiye?

Gauri: Okay baba, mein ladka dekhne k liye ready hoon bas, par aap log mujse puche bina iss rishte k liye haan nahi bolenge. 

Pinky: Arey tu iss rishte k liye mana hi nahi kar payegi, dekhna tum..

[The next week Om, with his parents and brother came to Gauri's home. They both didn't aware of the fact that they are going to meet after long time. They didn't have thought about it or never imagined it.]

Gauri was in her room when her mother came to take her along with her. She told her that she will come in 5 minutes. She put her earrings and then applied some kohl, she put a small 'bindi' on her forehead. 

_______________________________________________

Precap:

Gauri: past mein jo hua vo bhul jao....abhi hamein future pe concentrate karna chahiye aur mein apna future tumhare saath nahi chahti to behtar yahi hoga ki tum bahar jakr iss rishte k liye mana kar do

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I will able to give only small updates so plz bear with it...I hope you liked it. Feedbacks awaiting. 

Spare a minute to vote and comment, it means a lot...

Thank you...