Shot:4

Precap: the wedding
__________________________

(They came to oberoi mansion. After doing some rituals they sent to their room. Gauri came in his room which was now her room, too. A big king sized bad was decorated with flower petals in the middle of the room. She went to dressing table and started removing her jewelry. Just then Om entered the room and was mesmerised by her beauty. He was staring her while Gauri looked at him.)

Gauri: kuch chahiye tumhe?

Om: nahi...

Gauri: to ghur kyun rahe ho??

Om: bas aise hi....vaise tum aaj bahot khoobsoorat lag rahi thi...

(The genuineness in his voice melted her heart for sometime but after that she again came in her angry mode.)

Gauri: tumhe lagta hair ki ye sab kehne se main maan jaungu,to tum galat ho..

(She continues removing jewellery.)

Om:(he came behind her. Gauri's back was facing him. He looked at her face through the mirror and started speaking.)

Gauri, mujhe pata hair ki mein galat that,aur maine is baat k liye maafi bhi mangi hai..USS din cafe mein tumne sable same apne pyaar ka izhar kiya to mein tumhe mana nahi kar paya aur uske baad tumhare chehre pe jo chamak thi vo dekh kar tumhe sach batane ki himmat hi nahi hui ki maine tumse jhooth kaha...tum bahot khush thi to maine hamari relationship ko ek chance dene k bare mein socha...lekin jab tum mujhe roz message aur call karti thi vo annoying lagne laga aur maine tumhe reply karna bandh kar diya..(a tear escaped from their eyes),,aur phir tumne mujhe ek din aakr kaha ki..ki...maine tumhara dil toda hai, uss din mujhe realize hua ki main kitna galat tha..(they both burst out in tears) I played with your emotions, lekin tab tak bahot dear ho chuki thi...tum ja chuki thi meri life se...hamesha k liye...maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki tum meri life mein vapas aaogi... (Back hugging her and his hands rested on her waist.)
Lekin ab tum aa gayi ho to der ho jaye usse pehle mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai...
I LOVE YOU GAURI... (Her heart skipped a bit at that moment.)
Mein sach mein tumse bahot pyaar karta noon,balki mein tumse pehle bhi pyaar karta tha bad uss pyaar ko pehchanne mein der kar di...kya hum sab kuch bhula kar nayi shuruat nahi kar sakte? Kya tum mujhe maaf nahi kar sakti?

Gauri (tears are continuously flowing from her eyes and she rushed to bathroom after mumbling a no): nahi..

(He didn't reacted at that moment and straightly went into the garden. He thought to give her some time.)

(She collapsed on the floor of bathroom and let her tears flow. After crying for merely half an hour she took shower and changed in night suit. When she came out of the room it was empty. She decided to sleep before Om came to the room. She make her bed on the floor and sleapt there. After a while Om came into the room to find Gauri sleeping on the floor. He pick her in a bridal style and make her sleep on the bed. He also changed in comfortable clothes and sleapt beside her after making a wall of pillow between them. He was continuously looking at her and after nearly 10 minutes he kissed her forehead and dozed off.)

(Next morning Om was the first one to wake up. He saw the condition of bed- two three pillows were near his leg and other two were nowhere to be seen. His little wife was hugging him and his hand was on her waist. He didn't wanted to become prey of her anger in early morning for make her sleep on the bed. But he also did not want to disturb sleep of that little creature. His chain of thoughts break when she slowly opened her eyes. He was shocked to see Om in front of her and immediately stood up to found herself on the bed.)

Om(innocently): good morning

Gauri(sternly): main uper kaise aayi??

Om: mujhe kya pata?

Gauri: jyada natak karne ki jarurat nahi hai... Ye tumne hi kiya hoga..

Om: maine kuch nahi kiya.. Tumhari hi nind mein chalne ki aadat hogi..

Gauri(shouting): mein nind mein nahi chalti...

Om: achi baat hain ye to..

Gauri: aaj k baad aisa mat karna..

Om: agar tum uper so jati to aisa nahi karta mein,aaj k baad uper so jana varna mein to roj aisa hi karunga..

[saying that he went into the bathroom. after sometime he came out and looked at Gauri who was looking back at him or we can say staring him because he didn't wear his shirt. She was arranging her clothes and just then he came out of the bathroom without wearing anything on upper body.She can't help but stare at his perfectly shaped body. He knew that she was staring him and thought to tease her. So he went near cupboard.]

Om(coming closer to her): Gauri..

Gauri: hmm..

Om(huskily): Gauri...

Gauri: hmm..

Om: vaise tum mujhe aise ghur kyun rahi ho?

Gauri: main??.....nahi...nahi to..

Om(teasing): kya hua? tum thik to ho na?

Gauri: mujhe... kya... hoga?

Om: nahi...vo mujhe laga ki tumhe farak pad raha hain?

Gauri: kis baat....se?

Om: apne pati ko aise bina shirt k dekh kar...

Gauri: aisa kuch nahi hain..mujhe fark nahi padta..

Om: acha (he cam more closer) ab??

Gauri: nahi...

Om(now she can feel his hot breath on her neck and was blushing like anything) abhi bhi nahi?

Gauri: nahi

[and before he could move further she pushed him and ran into the bathroom. He smiled at himself while she was blushing hard after remembering the incident]

[she came out after taking bath and Om was not there. she felt relaxed. just then Janvi entered in the room]

Janvi: are Gauri, tum taiyaar nahi hui?

Gauri: bas aunty 5 minute mein jaldi se taiyaar ho jati hoon..

Janvi: are koi baat nahi beta,tum aaram se aana bas mein ye batane aayi thi ki mein mandir ja rahi hoon, next week ek poja rakhvani hain ghar mein..

Gauri: thik hain...

Janvi: aur aaj tumhari pehli rasoi bhi hain...to mein lunch se pehle aa jaungi..

Gauri: par aunty...vo mujhe..jyada kuch banana nahi aata..

Janvi: (she smiled) mujhe pata hain aur isliye tum sirf meethe mein kuch bana do..baki ka lunch to maharaj ji bana lenge..

Gauri: ji..

Janvi: main ghar pe nahi hoon varna mein hi tumhari help kar deti, lekin agar kuch bhi problem ho to Om ya Rudra se bol dena vo dono ghar pe hi hai... maharaj ji bhi aaj der se aayenge to tum unki bhi help nahi le sakogi..

Gauri: koi baat nahi aunty, mein Om ya Rudy ki help le lungi..

Janvi: aur mujhe aunty nahi mom bulao,jaise Om bulata hain..

Gauri(smiles): ji, mom

______________________________________________________

Precap: Om helping Gauri to prepare sweets.

______________________________________________________

HIi,guys..I hope you liked it...

Please vote and comment if you liked it..It means a lot..

Thank you..