Shot 2

Gauri's dress:

After taking 5 minutes and observing herself in mirror last time she came downstairs. She was looking extremely gorgeous in that silk white dress with pink dupatta. Om suddenly felt her presence and his eyes lifted up to only find his beautiful diva coming downstairs. Feeling someone's gaze over her she looked in that direction to meet her eyes with Om's. Both were equally shocked. It was like a shock for them because even in their dreams they have never thought about meeting each other. But their state of mind was different. For Om he was going to marry the love of his life but only if she agree and for Gauri she still have feelings for him but didn't wanted to accept it so she decided to deny for the proposal. Seeing her standing in midway her father called her and broke the chain of her thoughts.

Shakti: are Gauri beta vaha kyun khadi ho!! niche aao..

Gauri: ji dad..

Shakti introduced her to everyone.

Shakti: Beta ye Mr. Oberoi and Mrs. Oberoi; Om k mom-dad, aur ye uska chota bhai Rudra hain..

Gauri: hello uncle, hello aunty... hii Rudra..

Shakti: aur ye Omkara hain, aur ye usi collage se hain jisme tum padhti thi to shayad tum dono ek dusre ko....

Gauri(cutting her father): nahi jante, hum ek dusre ko nahi jante..

[Here Om felt a sharp pain in his heart. Did she just said that she didn't knew him. But why? Is she lying or she really forgot him?]

Janvi: koi baat nahi beta, ab jan lena...I think hume inn dono ko kuch time dena chahiye baat karne k liye.

Pinky: han, Gauri jao Om ko apne ko apne kamre mein lekr jao...

[Om followed Gauri to her room and as soon as they entered the room she lock the door. While there were several questions in Om's mind.]

Om: Gauri, tumne bahar kaha ki tum mujhe nahi janti..kyun?

Gauri(sternly): mein tumhare kisi bhi sawal ka javab dena nahi chahti..

Om: tum aise kyun behave kar rahi ho? I know ki past mein jo hua vo meri galti thi lekin....

Gauri: past mein jo hua vo bhul jao...abhi hume future pe concentrate karna chahiye aur mein apna future tumhare saath nahi chahti, to behtar yahi hoga ki tum bahar jakr iss rishte k liye mana kar do...

Om: what??

Gauri: Maine kaha vo suna nahi tumne? Tum mana kar do iss shadi ko karne se..

Om(calmly): kis basis pe?

Gauri: bol do ki mein achi ladki nahi hoon ya phir you are not interested in me...

Om(coming closer to her): lekin mein to tum mein interested hoon, agar chaho to tum mana kar do...mein to nahi karne vala..