Once Again, I am Gone

I hear Eleven burst out of the isolation tank seconds after I wake up. We both look at each other with a mix of excitement and fear.

"What is it?" Screams Mike.

"What just happened?" Fretts joyce.

I stare at Eleven, gesturing for her to tell the tale, but she looks back at me intently. "Okay..." I say. "Gather round". Dustin, Lucas, Max, Mike, and finally Eleven cluster around me, eager to hear my story. I tell them about my visions, and how they took me with Eleven on a journey through our minds. I tell them about the Demogorgon, and the small figure lying underneath. I tell them about my fight, and how I faded away into nothingness, only to end up back here. The look at me in awe.

"Will...?" Says Eleven quietly.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"We need to find that girl." She says.

"But that means..." I say fearfully. I hesitate, scared of what her answer will be.

"We have to open the gate." Eleven finishes darkly.

6 - Will p.o.v. (The day after the incident)

"Okay. Elle, I'm going to try and turn on my true sight and go into the upside down, but if it works, I need you to be there, okay?" I say nervously. We are at Mike's house while the whole party crowds Elle and I, and bombs us with questions and queries of all sorts. "GUYS! Stop shouting!" I say indignantly. I feel slightly dizzy, so I reach for the edge of the table. My hand loses grip and flops off. Then everything turns back. My eyes roll back in my head, and I bash my face on the basement floor. I hear a thundering crash, and yelling from all my friends. Then a serene silence fills my hearing, it is so loudly quiet that it hurts. A flash of light blinds my vision. I am gone, once again. Another vision.