Mixed Up Words In This Mixed Up World

^^ Clever title right?

Okay so I have noticed a lot of mixed up words on here. Like you all know the words you want to say, but you don’t know which word to use. So I am going to make a little list of most commonly miss used words on here.

1.     You’re/ your.

You’re= you are, like you are sexy. Your= your tennis shoes are laying over there.

2.     They’re/there/their.

They’re= they are, like they are on the way. There= that fly is over there. Their= their panties are on your face!

3.     Still/steal/steel. (I have trouble with these too.)

Still= still in love with you. Steel= the man made of steel (Superman!). Steal= Don’t steal that banana Nancy!

4.     Two/too/to. (People do not know when to use these, smh.)

Two= two pairs of socks. Too= I like monkeys too. To= to be or not to be.

5.     Through/throw/threw.

Through= through the window, through wall. Throw= throw me a beer! Threw= I threw it on the ground!

6.     Heel/heal.

Heel= I just broke my heel! Heal= Don’t worry a bandage will heal it!

7.     Hear/here.

Hear= I hear you farting Andy! Here= I’m over here you goon!

8.     Accept/except

Accept= I accept these terms and conditions. Except= I love all breakfast except oatmeal.

9.     Wander/wonder.

Wander= I will wander around this desert for a few hours. Wonder= I wonder where my balls are.

10.   Affect/effect.

Affect= The sad movie did not affect me. Effect= The storm will go into effect at nine.

Please take these into consideration. Like seriously. If you need me to I will copy and paste this list into the comments. And if you can think of anymore just drop a comment. I just made a list of the top ten that I have found in other’s stories. Well, that’s it for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can you hear Andy's sexy voice yet? No, well then imagine who's voice you want.

See the timeliness of this update? I think that's what I shall tackle in the next chapter.