Part 1

Kimmon's POV

I groaned when that guy threw himself on me
again.

Bas Suradej, the name of the junior who likes robbing a hug from me.

We almost fell down but thanks to my crazy reflexes I manage to balance both of our weights to maintain our stance.

After settling in my arms he smiled at me brightly.

"So comfortable~" he cooed as he burrow his face on my chest.

It's annoying and uncomfortable to be hugged in surprise but shit, who could even hate him for that?

He's just too adorable to resist.

I heave a long sigh and let him do what he wants.

I don't know why and I've been questioning myself about his obsession of hugging me whenever he sees me. He never really tell me the reason and I'm too shy to ask him directly.

Its been three years since this craziness started.

I was a sophomore that time and I am running carelessly because I'll be late in our hazing activities.

I don't really want to be eaten alive by our seniors so I ran all the way from the parking lot to the Engineering's Hall.

Besides, I was one of the prospected next head hazer! I can't commit a single mistake and ruin my chance. I really wanted that position so bad.

On my way to the hall, since my nerves are eating my senses, I accidentally bumped onto someone.

The impact is not that hard but he actually stumbled and was about to fall straight on the face if I didn't managed to catch him quickly.

Lucky him but unfortunately, I failed to balance our body. Thus, he still fell, both of us fell and he was on top of me.

I hissed in pain as his weight pushed me down to the ground.

Imagine someone being pinned down while being hugged. That's what our position looked like.

I heard him mumble "so comfortable~" but I ignored it. I hurriedly stood up, still holding him. He's quite heavy but I can carry him without struggling.

I was about to check if he is okay but I remembered that I need to go to the hall immediately.

I apologized to him and dashed again to the hall's direction without waiting for his reponse.

After our hazing activities. With depleted energy we rushed to the cafeteria to get something to eat. I was with my friends that time. We we're so tired and we just want to fill our stomach with decent amount of foods.

We we're waiting in line when suddenly someone ran and hugged me with all his might.

My friends gasped and I groaned again because of the impact. Everybody looked at us and yes that's how this cute... I mean this crazy big baby started his daily doze of my 'power hugs' as how he calls it.

He never failed stealing a hug from me.

I don't mind him doing it but can he not surprise me every time he does it? We might meet an accident one day because of his carelessness.

"Suradej, can you get off my body we're attracting attentions again." I mumbled as I pat his shoulders gently.

Don't get me wrong, its not that I hate his hugs. In fact, Suradej is squishy and warm but I don't like the stares the other students give us whenever he hugs me.