Part 6

Kimmon's POV

His expression changed and he became distress after hearing my response.

He nearly fall over just to reach the door's handle. He staggered and quickly opened the passenger seat's door and entered the car without speaking.

I was dumbstruck. Did I say something wrong?

Oh shit... Am I too straightforward?!

My brain stopped functioning properly again. I was panicking but I manage to enter the car too.

He was fidgeting on his seat and he's avoiding my eyes.

"Are you okay?" His body jolted when he heard my voice.

"Hmm I'm okay. I was just ahh- I-I'm sorry." He tried speaking clearly but gave up after a few words. He bit his lower lip almost crying.

I panicked even more.

"Oh my God! Please don't cry! I won't do it again promise." I tried to calm down but my body won't listen to me again.

"No! I was just surprised and It's too good to be true. I mean I am already contented knowing that you like me too and I am also happy because you're hugging me back so hearing those things from you overwhelmed me."

My heart felt heavy when I heard him explain. I made him wait this long. I made him feel hopeless for years.

I also remembered how I behaved back then. I feel bad for making my sunshine insecure.

I held his and hands to bring them closer to my face. I can feel him quiver the moment his hands touch my face. I need to assure him that this is true now. That I'm his now.

"Now do you feel how real this is?" I ask him softly.

My heart is beating hard against my chest.
I really don't know where that courage came from but I'll do it again if it's the only way for him to believe me.

A tear scaped his eyes and he just smiled at me. He nodded his head weakly.

I wiped away his silent tears. His eyes are mirroring different emotions right now. I can feel that he wants to tell me something but he's hesitating.

His supple lips are slightly puckered as if taunting me to get closer to him but I refrain myself from doing it. It's a stupid move to do because I don't want to make the situation awkward.

I need to assure him, not to make him more nervous because I can feel that he may break down anytime.

Same with my sanity. I can feel that if I advance further I'll go insane.

I still moved my face closer to his though. I just stopped when our noses touched. I can hear a loud thumping sound but I don't know if it's his or mine.

I mean the only thing I hear now is a loud beating. Is it my heart or his? I don't know and I don't care anymore.

I studied his facial feature closely. He's definitely the most gorgeous person I've ever met. Seriously? How? What did I do to deserve his affection?

He is currently closing his eyes tightly. What an adorable sight. I need to stop myself from stealing a kiss so I pulled away and chuckled lightly.

"We'll take it slow baby. I still respect your brother's wish." I said before tapping his button nose. Shit I called him baby! He opened his eyes widely and averted his eyes away from me.

I can see his ears turn bright red as he abruptly busied himself playing with the hem of his hoodie.

Just how special am I for him to always feel shy whenever I do something to him? Even the smallest things I do somehow manage to make him flustered.