Part 5

Kimmon's POV

"Suradej... Can I... I mean... I've already told you that I like you... so... I—- fuck!"

I shouted in frustration. He's not even here yet I can't still do it properly! What more if he's in front of me already?!

I been doing this secretly for a long time but I can't even complete a sentence without cursing.

I rub my face with both of my hands roughly.

It's been two weeks but I somehow always fail whenever I try to ask him out on a proper date.

I'm not even asking to be his boyfriend yet! I just want him to know me better before asking him if he really wants to be with me.

What a loser Kimmon Varodom. Seriously? I didn't even know how I became the head hazer.

Not that it's my first time doing this. I've done it before so why can't I do it now? I've dated someone before but I don't behave this way.

My thoughts was interrupted when I heard a knock on my door.

"Kimmon! Open this door now you coward douche!" I heard Tee's voice muffled behind my door.

Shit! Why am I even friends with this annoying fucker?!

I lazily drag my body to open my door. Tee's sour face is the first thing I saw and from that moment I know that my ears won't rest.

He pushed me back inside and used his foot to kick the door hard.

He stood in the middle of my apartment silently while throwing me a scrutinizing gaze.

"What?"

"Don't what me you idiot! Why aren't you clearing your relationship with Bas?! Aren't you tired beating around the bush?" He nags again.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"It's hard you know! Try putting yourself in my situation first!" I retaliated.

"Are you stupid? Even P'Tae did not take that long to ask if he could court me and here you are taking your time just to ask one proper date with someone who's clearly crazy over you!"

His eyes widened and slapped his own mouth.

What an idiot. I want to laugh at his stupid slip up but I can't because he's on point.

We just stared at each other until he release a deep sigh.

"Man up! Gosh why are you even hesitating?! I mean P'Tae said Bas has been anxious since the Moowan issue happened. He's insecure with your status. I don't want to tell you this because I want you to realize it yourself but I think it'll take you forever." Tee explained.

I just stayed silent. Am I really hesitating? I don't know. All I know is that I'm scared. I just can't think straight!

"Do you really like him? Or you're hesitating because you still think about her?" Tee asked his last question carefully.

It struck me. His words sinked in. He finally opened the taboo topic. I know he'll use it one day but I didn't expect him to say it now.

Now I know why he's been protecting Bas.

"No Tee. I'm not thinking about her and don't even compare him to her. He's not her. Not in a thousand way he'll be like her." I gritted my teeth.

I don't even think about her anymore! Why would he even interject her with this?! I feel my anger slowly build up.

"I'm just clearing it. I know it's all in the past now but if your hesitating because you're unconsciously comparing him to her you better stop. You'll hurt Bas." Tee said firmly.