Part 2

Kimmon's POV

"You're fucking out of your mind Kimmon. You messed up really bad this time." Tee gritted his teeth as he bore holes on my face.

He never really call me using my real name unless he's super mad.

"What?! it's not like me and Suradej are together! Wait... Why are you so mad at me anyway?!" I reasoned out. I'm also frustrated at myself but Tee being this mad at me is so unreasonable.

"Whatever you dumb douche! Don't you fucking regret your stupid decision." Tee scooted away from me and started eating his lunch silently.

I rejected the girl's offer to eat lunch with her and just eat with my best friend but after I've told him what happened earlier he threw a fit on me. No, I think that was understated. He is furious at me. Great!

I didn't tell Tee that I've already searched for Suradej and I can't find him within the cafeteria's vicinity.

I know I've made a mistake and I am also worried but my pride is stronger so I just dismissed the idea of looking for him and choose to just have my lunch for the day.

"Dude why are you behaving like this? How many times should I tell you that I don't like him!" Yes I don't like him, I know I don't but why do I feel uneasy all of a sudden?! Guilt maybe?

I remember his expression earlier. Why? Why do you look like the world just crumbled?

"Yes that's good Kimmon! Go on and tell that to yourself. Come on prove your point! Here, take these money..." he handed me a couple of coins "Now go on find someone who'll agree with your absurdity. Gosh! I can't believe that you're my friend." Ouch! I was offended but I stopped myself from hitting him for real.

"Fine! Be angry to me if that's what you want." I retaliated. I stopped eating. The tension between us spoils the foods' taste. I stood up and left our table because I lost my appetite already.

Shit I'm mad at Tee but I'm also mad at myself. We did not speak with each other for rest of the day.

When I was about to leave and go home without my shitty best friend, he started speaking to me again.

"Look, I didn't mean to talk to you like that but please can you give this a thought? Do you really think Suradej just likes hugging you because he's finding some comfort in your arms? Really? Who would even believe that shit? He could do it to others but why does he kept on doing it to you? Only you Kimmon! Now do you understand? Fuck dude! Do I really have to spell it to you word per word?! Don't be dense!" He was frustrated but he is speaking calmly as possible, at least he tried.

I'm processing every word he just told me and I completely get his point now but I still doubt it.

"Why?! Why would he even like me?! You know I just can't believe that crap easily! And I'm not dense! I just don't want to jump into wrong conclusions. Besides, I don't even treat him right and the hell I-i-i never even hugged him back." I whisper the last words as guilt slowly swallows me.

"I get your point but what if he does like you? Will it change how you behave around him?" He asked me.

I didn't reply and he just sighed.

"See? You're thinking about it. It just means that you've been denying that fact for a long time. In the first place, if he really doesn't like you why would you even build walls between you and him? And if you don't like him why are you so conscious whenever he's around?" Tee smiled at me.

Every expression Suradej has whenever he hugs me suddenly plays like a film and flashes on my mind on loop. My mind went blank and I stayed rooted on the spot.