Part 3

Kimmon's POV

It's been a week and today's the 6th day without my adorable hug stealer.

He didn't showed up to school after what happened in the parking lot. I've asked about his whereabout but his friends are also clueless.

It's fucking killing me. I was so desperate to the point that I've even thought of going to their house just to see him but Tee said that I should give Suradej space.

He also told me that I need to cool down first too.

"Damn! you need to stop your moodswings Varodom. The freshmen were suffering! Give them a break! You're even worse than P'Arthit!" Tee scolded me again.

I am not in the mood to face his wrath but seriously? What's with him? He's been acting like Suradej's guardian angel since day one. I mean I know he has a soft spot for him ever since the cafeteria incident but I never really know why he's doing this to him.

Does he like him too? No that can't be true! Why would he help me realize my feeling if he does? Right?

Should I ask him?

I heave a sigh and just rub my face hard in frustration.

Tee just stood in front of me.

"Kimmon! I'm tired of your shit. This was your fault anyway so I don't care anymore. Get a grip dude! He said he'll be back tomorrow. Be patient he's just restin-"

Tee covered his mouth and I looked at him
sharply.

"He said huh?" I stood and and walked towards him.

"Tell me Jaruji. I know you're fond of Suradej since they day you saw him...now tell me are you perhaps?-"

Before I can even finish my sentence he beats me to it.

"No! I mean P'Tae had told me. I just ah... I can explain..." Tee's face is as red as ripe tomato.

"You're friends with his brother?!. Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry okay? Bas told P'Tae not to tell anyone about his condition." Tee apologized and lowered his head.

"What condition? He's sick?!" My heart became heavier when I heard Tee's explanation.

"No he's not sick! Not that kind of illness though. I guess he's love sick." Tee smiled at me. What?! You can even joke now do you?

"Fucker! I almost died! I thought he has a terminal disease or what! He can't die on me. I still have to confess and besides, I'll die if he disappears forever." I've confessed without thinking.

"Shit dude! You've got it bad!" Tee laughed and my face was filled with shades of red.

He pats my arms but he gasps after he does it.

"Woah! Have you been working out?!" He asked me as if I just did something wrong.

"I need a distraction! I been hitting the gym since the day he stopped going to school." I said nonchalantly. The truth is I desperately need to overwork my body. I just can't sleep and this is the only way for me to get tired at night.

"Ohhh be careful he might stop hugging you since it won't be that comfortable like before." He laughs as he pokes and squeezes my arms.

"Shit! Stop that!" I panicked. Really? I'm not gaining muscles that fast right? Should I stop working out? What if he really does find my body uncomfortable to hug now? What should I do?! Will he change his mind and find someone else? No!