1.

(Edited)

First day of school for me.

Nothing new.

Same old thing all over again.

Incase if your confused, this isn't the first time that I've moved schools. Probably the 12th times already in a year.

I got used to it already. My parents were barely home.

I'm usually all alone in my mansion.

Did I tell you guys that my family is rich?

Like super rich rich?

Well now you know. Even though they have endless of money I still hoped that they spend more time with me at home.

By the way, I'm 18 years old. Studying in high school now. Living an boring life.

Let's get into my first day of school now.

-At school-

"Good morning students. Today we have a new student. Please come in and introduce yourself." The female teacher said looking at me.

"Ummm. Well my name is Y/N and I'm 18 years old. Hope we can get along together." I said awkwardly before returning to my seat.

Which is at the back.

Wayyy back in the class.

Just as the teacher were about to speak. The door bust open to reveal a boy. He has a blue hair color and by the way he dress and his first impression.

I could tell he was a bad boy, a popular one at that too, with the way all the girls swoon all over him.

His eyes scan around the room and landed on me. I tried avoiding his gaze but instead he walks towards me.

I could see all the girl giving me the death stares from afar, but I didn't pay attention to it.

Suddenly he sat down besides me. "Hey. Your the new student right?"

I looked at him.

"Yeah. Why? Is that a problem or what?" I said back coldly.

He just let out a chuckle. "Nah. Just curious."

He also smirked which I returned with rolling my eyes at him.

After the first bell I quickly went to my next class and the rest of the classes that I have until lunch.

-Lunch time-

Just as I were about to sit down, a girl came and stood in front of me.

"Hey. You're new right? Can I sit here with you?"

I looked up at her and smile.

"Sure, and yeah. I'm new"

For the rest of the lunch we sat together and getting to know each other better. Turns out she's also 18 years old and her name is "Celina" she's half Korean and half American, which I think is pretty cool.