5.

(Edited)

A few days past by quickly and it was the day that me and him are gonna present our project.

Oh. Did I mention that I've been coming over to his house more often?

To finish up the project of course.

Also to check up on him. Even though his nose is fix. It's still swollen. So there's that.

To my surprise.

The next morning he came to pick me up. We went to school together and I carried the project to the classroom.

Thank god it's first period so I can get it done ASAP.

I never mention it right?

That Suga's in all my class.

Wonderful isn't it. *Sarcasm*

As we went up to present our project. I could tell that me and Suga were nervous. I was shaking a little. My legs feel like jelly for a second. When we finished presenting, we bowed and went back to our seat.

"The results will be out tomorrow morning on the board. Class dismiss." My teacher said.

I quickly rushed to my next class and so on.

When lunch came. Suga dragged me to his table to sit and eat. I decline but he just wouldn't take no for an answer.

What a stubborn jerk.

When lunch is finished, I said bye to all the guys and went to my next class. The rest of the day was pretty boring.

-After School-

"Yah!" I heard Suga yelled behind me.

"What" I said back.

Obviously not in the mood for his attitude.

"How are you gonna get home?" He asked.

"Um. Dunno. Maybe just walk" I said shrugging.

"No. Come with me"

"No"

"Fine" was all Suga said before stomping away.

If your wondering why I didn't want Suga to drop me was because he pranked me during the period after lunch.

Which made me very mad and to ignore him.

Or tried to. And failed badly.

As I was walking. I kinda get a feeling that someone was following me. But I just shook off the feeling and kept on walking. But started to walk a bit faster.

I could hear footsteps behind me getting closer and closer.

I'm almost at my house I thought and wanted to make a run for it.

But it was too late.

The person already grabbed my shoulders and slammed me against the cold wall in a small alley near my house.

"What is a pretty girl like you doing out here by yourself?" He asked smirking.

By now I was shaking and tears started to spill.

So I just shook my head. Suddenly I felt my left cheek sting. He slapped me. Hard.

By now I was already crying and screaming. No one could hear me because the man had already put his hand over my mouth.

Then again, I felt all the air left my body as he punched my stomach. I gathered all of my energy left and yelled help as loud as possible.

It was useless.

Because that man is already on me and undoing his belt.

As he lean in closer to kiss me, he flew off of me.

I quickly sat up and saw Suga. He kicked the man so hard that he actually flew off of me.

I quickly ran behind his back.

Still crying and shaking.

I couldn't make out what Suga was saying because it was getting blurrier and blurrier.

Suddenly everything is pitched black.

-Suga's POV-

I stomped away after she rejected me.

I mean, I know why she did but it's not actually that big of a deal.

I just pranked her.

I drove off and went to the mall to look for a sorry present. As soon as I went into the mall, I saw Pandora.

I went in.

As expected. It's jewelry.

I should get her a bracelet.

And I did.

I payed and quickly rushed to my car.

I sat the gift down and drive back to my house.

Because her house is near so I could just walked there.

I parked the car in front of my house and walked towards her house.

Until.

I heard someone screamed.

It sounds like Y/N!

I quickly rushed over and saw a man on top of a girl.

I looked closely.

It is Y/N!

I ran over angrily and kicked him.

I kicked him so hard that he flew off of Y/N.

She was crying and shaking hard.

I pulled her behind me.

The guy looked up at me. I showed him my tattoo and he just ran away.

Suddenly I heard a thud behind so I turned around to see Y/N has blacked out.

I carried her to my house first, then put the gift next to her so when she wakes up she would find it.

I left after awhile.

- Your POV-

I slowly opened up my eyes. I looked around.

This isn't my bedroom I thought.

I saw a picture of Suga and the rest of the boy on the nightstand then I realized that it's his room.

I continue to look around until my eyes landed on a Pandora bag with a note on it.

I'm sorry for being a jerk and pranked you. Here's my sorry present to you

I put the note away and opened up the bag.
There was a bracelet inside. A beautiful one. I smiled.

I quickly put it on and went to find Suga. It wasn't hard because as I went out of his room.

I could hear his snores in the living room.

I guess all he does is sleep.