{2.1}

I've been married twice and I've tried to make it work but I feel like I haven't had a real marriage yet- JLO

So here's today we all been waiting for my little sisters wedding today. It's been 5 years in the making but it feels like 50 years taken out of my life. So cheers to another 5 years of him making her wait to have a child.

I as maid of honor and Brie as matron of honor had to arrive earlier than the rest of the bridal party because Nikki didn't want anyone to see the full blown diva tantrum that she was now experiencing. To be honest if you are Nikki friend and you haven't experience on of her tantrums I commend you and I would love to be in your place. I thought Vickie was worse with the screeching Nicole tops her any day of the week.

"Jennifer what do you think you are wearing?" She said turning around looking at me in shock.

I turned to look behind me if she was talking to another person.

"Oh you are talking to me?"

"Today is not for the games." She said putting her hands on her head.

"Oh you see this is called a dress, you told me that I can pick any dress to wear as long as it go with the color scale."

Sometimes I feel like I'm in this jacked up Cinderella story

Sometimes I feel like I'm in this jacked up Cinderella story. Except instead of evil step sisters there just one evil sister and her name is Nicole. She told me to pick a dress that suits me and that goes with the color scheme. I chose this one and she still has a problem.

"What part of this is my wedding and I'm suppose to be the star of the day do you not understand. You are showing way too much skin and you need to go find another dress. Now! Nicole said stumping her foot and rolling her eyes.

Bish Whet

"Nicole get over yourself, you are being and immature little ass bitch." Brie said walking up to me and checking out my dress signaling for me to turn around.

Turning around striking a couple of poses for Brie and taking a couple of pictures with my adorable niece Birdie who looks like a spitting image of her daddy.