{19.2}

Dean POV

"Alright I got them here, so where is the money you promised." I said walking up to the black SUV.

"What you don't want to see the fireworks? In 30 minutes your friends and family is about to be blown away." Hunter said signaling me to get in the car.

Obliging to his demands I got in the car to not my surprise Stephanie McMahon. "Give me my money now!"

"Dean you aren't going anywhere, because if we go down you are going down with us. We sign your checks remember." Stephanie said.

"Plus Dean would you really want them to know about Birdie being yours, sleeping with a Bella when your married to the Canadian sweetheart plus you are responsible for the murders of 6 deaths so you might as well sick back relax and enjoy the explosion. I know I will." Hunter said laughing looking at his watch, " In 20 minutes we will be looking for he talent. Dean I don't know you are sad you made s deal with the devil and now you get to see the benefits."

Looking at the timer go down I realized that what I did was wrong. All for the money and the chance to further my career. I would be losing my family the only ones that had my back and who were there with me in the beginning through all of my drug addiction. He's right I did sign a deal with the devil.

Sike did you guys really think I cared for them. I want the fame and the fortune I could care less of these people. Money buys family, I can make people to be my family. Why need friends the only thing I care about is fame, fortune, and power. They were just stepping stones that I used to get me closer to power and wealth. Killing them off would be nothing more nothing less. I'm the lunatic fringe after all why wouldn't I want to see a skull crushed. I just have to play smart and keep up with this facade that I actually care of them so when I get caught they would think it was all the McMahon's fault.

Seth Pov

"Although I love this view I prefer you to hurry up. This vent is suffocating me and you guys are just moving slow without a care in the world." I said crawling in the vent with Paige in front of me stopping every 2 minutes just so she can talk.

"For once I agree with Ninja boy, if Jennifer is on the other side she would've been dead and gone just by how slow we are moving. I would like to see my sister alive." Nikki said behind me.

"Oh now you want to see your sister alive?" AJ scoffed. "You were the same person who was going on a personal media spree bashing your sister and creating this fake relationship between them, all while you were too busy fucking her boyfriend. Why do you care if she's alive or dead. Oh I know so when we find her you can go to the media and be praised for being the strong sister her savior. You are pregnant anyway so why are you going through vents?"

"For everyone's information I'm looking to patch up my relationship with my sisters do I'm here proving that I'm taking the next steps in patching the whole that our mother created." Nikki said.

"You mean the same while that you helped assist with your mother to make it a bigger whole. Someone needs to call you out on your bullshit. Everything about you is fake from your breast to your heart. Awe your feelings are hurt well you hurt my best friend. She's kind and don't hold grudges she even help you with your wedding when your twin didn't even cRe to help because you are a diva. You think the world is suppose to stop because you didn't get your way. We know that you called TMZ and that you helped create this scandal. You know record labels don't want to work with her because she's a risk to their brand. You are sad there's no other words to describe you it's just sad your whole life is sad and your going out sad." Paige said stopping again turning around to get the screw driver out of her pants pockets.