{4}

" I can't believe she would kick us out like that the word family means nothing to her, I'm so glad that we were in Florida and our sister was kind enough to let us stay with her." Brie said getting out of the car going to the backseat so she can get her beautiful Birdie.

"I'm telling you Brian, John is changing her and not for the good. It's like she's becoming more and more isolated from her family and becoming John's bitch."

"Hey no cursing in front of the Birdie but you are right. Something is off with her I'm not surprise if John openly kiss another girl in front of her face she would stay with him. Another question, I know Jennifer is rich but are we still in Florida?

He said turning around and taking in the view of what he thought was another island. By the 3 hour drive they took to get up here and the secluded area with no neighbors it mine as we'll be an island.

"This is Jennifer's first house she bought with the money from her debut album On the 6 she bought it because she thought that one day she'll have a big family and plus she's very isolated because well if you have family that doesn't care if you a...

"This is Jennifer's first house she bought with the money from her debut album On the 6 she bought it because she thought that one day she'll have a big family and plus she's very isolated because well if you have family that doesn't care if you are alive wouldn't you too be secluded."

"This is bigger than John and Nicole house, she has nothing compared to the way Jenny is living." He said pushing Birdie in the stroller up to the front door.

"Trust me I know where do you think I be going when I'm in Florida and Nicole can't find me. This place is a paradise, I'm not about materialistic things but this place is a beauty. Oh and guess what we don't have any rules remember John tried to talk to us like we was a baby." Brie said going into her purse pulling out the key to the house, pushing the door open and walking in.

" Brie said going into her purse pulling out the key to the house, pushing the door open and walking in