Nikki Bella Bombshell Interview Part 2

And in so concludes this episode of 60 minutes interview with Nikki Bella.

Barbra: So are you saying you'll choose John over your own blood? Family sticks together no matter what

Barbra: So are you saying you'll choose John over your own blood? Family sticks together no matter what. Sisters share a bond and usually choose each other over a guy.

Nikki: I mean  of course I am Barbra John has helped me branch out and create a name for myself. He's the love of my life and makes me whole again so of course I would choose him over my sisters in a heartbeat.

Barbra: So you say you and Jennifer had a rough relationship growing up?

Nikki: Yes, we weren't as close as my sister Brie and my brother JJ are.

Barbra: Ah Brie, she's the sister that always hangs out with Jennifer and goes to all of her events.

Nikki: That's the one.

Barbra: So how come Jennifer goes to all of your events even though your relationship is on the up and down but you can't even go to her events?

Nikki:(cries) She never invites me, she's envious of my lifestyle that she blocks me from supporting her. Those pictures of her and my sister I'm in those pictures too she just pays them to photoshop me out. I just want my sister back I'm always nice to her and she just take and take away from me. I'm the one who even helped her with her addiction.

Barbra: Addiction?

Nikki: Yes Jennifer is addicted to alcohol and drugs. She's also addicted to sex that's why she's pregnant and not sure who the father is.

Barbra: Now listen sweetie in all my years as an investigative journalist I've seen it all but I never seen a sister throw another sister under the bus the way you just did. Not only did you just tap into your sister the darkest secrets but you also just released a whole new set of questions for the media to attack her with. What do you hope to get out of this interview.

Nikki: Well Barbra what I want out of this interview is closure and for the whole world to see how big of a slut and hypocrite Jennifer is. She's not this role model that she wants everyone to be she's everything the tabloids and rumors say she is a home wrecker who sleeps with anything that walks! I'm finally glad that everyone gets to see and hear my story on the multiple emotional and physical abuse that I have encountered with her as my sister.

Nikki: Not only did she ruin my wedding day but she ruined my marriage because she's pregnant with John's baby or Dwayne's baby. I'm sorry that i am emotional but it's hard because I'm 3 months pregnant. I wanted to make the announcement at my wedding but look what happened.

Barbra: You are three months pregnant with John Cena child? Jennifer is pregnant with god possible child too? I guess congratulations are in order for the wrestling couple.

Nikki: Thank you. I'm hoping it's twins

Barbra: Yes, one last question many of your fellow colleagues say that you are doing this for attention because you are the less likeable sister of the bunch what would you say that?

Nikki: I'll say to all my haters thank you and keep hating because that's what makes me stronger and rack out a higher pay scale than all of them. I created that woman's division and I started this evolution with me not there you can see it's failing miserably and I don't have to ever come back to that company. Only when I'm an inducted as a first ballet into the Hall of FAME.

Barbra: Well it was a pleasure to meet you hopefully we'll meet again in the future.

Next time on 60 minutes: The latest internet craze that is having parents worried and should be alarmed about teenage kids snorting Condoms.