°N I N E°

KIM MINJEE P. O. V.

I just followed him into the apartment. Silently. Everything was so calm. "You alone here?" I asked. "Not actually, Jackson is here too, but he's sleeping. You know him don't you?" he knew the answer, but he just wanted to keep this conversation up. "Y..Yeah I know him " with that we sat on the couch and everything became silent once again.

"So.. There are some things that I want to ask you, you know?" he said that and I exactly knew where he wanted this to go, I knew what were those quesitons and I didn't like them. "I don't think that would be your best decision." I didn't knew what to say, I know he wants to know what happened but can you find a politely way to say 'You don't understand me and all you wanted is to show that you can find a girlfriend, oh, and by the way, one of yours best friends is more handsome and I love him actually'. Yeah I know, you can't.

"I want to know no matter how hard that is for me or you." as he said that there was a loud 'boom' sound coming from the hallway what followed Jacksons angry footsteps that were coming in our direction. "YAH HYUNG! WE MADE A DEAL OVER HERE! I KNOW YOU TWO DATED BUT YOU CAN'T BRING HER HERE! YOU HAVE TO GET OVER THAT SLUT JESUS CHRIST" he looked right into my eyes while waiting for Mark to answer him. "I didn't brought her here, she came by herself." how can he be so calm while Jackson was screaming his soul out. After Mark said that I could feel Jacksons confused face.

"So, little slut came here for some bruises? Don't worry we can make that happen." as he started walking towards me I jumped from my spot and ran into the small corner of the room and Mark got up from his place to stop him for hurting me. "STOP FOR GODS SAKE! She needs to talk to Yugyeom and I invited her in because he will be here any minute now and she said it's important." As Mark said that Jackson stopped. "You think maknae will save you huh? Well I don't think so."

"I do think that and if you touch her again I swear to God I will punch you so hard that you won't know who you are for a month." I peeked trough my hands, that were covering my face, only to see Yugyeom standing in the hallway ready to punch Jackson right here and now. "Kyum, you're on her side? That slut?" Yugyeom seemed pissed now, he started walking over to Jackson and, at that moment, I ran over there to stop him.

"NO, YUGYEOM, STOP! PLEASE DON'T!" I screamed jumping in front of him to take a punch for Jackson, but, thanks God, Yugyeom stopped. "Minie, move." he said to me but I shaked my head meaning 'no'. He pulled me in his arms. Mark and Jackson sat on the couch probably waiting for an explaination. "Why are you here without me knowing, those idiots could hurt you and you know what will happen after that, we both know." he said pulling my shoulders away so he could look me in the eyes. "I..I needed to tell you something important so I came, then Mark said that nobody except Jackson, who's sleeping, is here and that you should come any minute so he invited me inside. I knew he wont hurt me so I came in and after some time Jackson came in here screaming and then he wanted to punch me and then you came." I didn't even knew I was crying until he wiped my tears with his thumb.

"We missed something here?" said Jaebum standing on the doorway along with Jinyoung, Youngjae and BamBam. "I think maknae and the other one have to tell us something" Jackson explained. "I think it's time-" Yugyeom whispered just for me to hear it "-and then you can tell me that important thing that almost killed you" "I..I don't know..." I said. "You don't have much choice now tho-" said BamBam "-and I love a good love drama" added Youngjae.

"You idiots, now you act normal and you're practically trying to kill her every single school day and on top of that now you want her to feel comfortable sorounded with all of you and tell you everything, yeah right, she sure will." Mark was the only one understanding me here, I wish he showed that earlier.

"I don't have much choice, that's true. Just, can you talk maybe?" I was asking Yugyeom. "Sure,if you want to. Lets just get over with this and then we can talk alone." he smiled at me and guided me towards the couch sitting beside me. Seconds after we were all on the couch, I was hiding behind Yugyeom, feeling safer like that, while he prepared himself for this. They were all watching him.

"I don't know how to start this." he said looking for my help but I didn't know what to say too. "Just go with it directly, we know already, but you have to say it or you're not moving from here." BamBam obviously was courious, just like Youngjae, but others seemed, different.

"Directly huh-" I said and continued right after not letting them to speak "-I think that direct way to say this would be "I love him".

So the situation was: Yugyeom was smiling like a little kid probably preparing to say that back, BamBam and Youngjae practically jumping and screaming, Jinyoung and Jaebum shocked like they saw -I don't know what-, Jackson wanted to kill Yugyeom together with me, and Mark, Mark was numb, blank, lost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't want any of you here screaming how their baby Jackson would never do something like that
I KNOW THAT
HE'S MY BABY TOO
Everything will be clear later in the story just wait