°T W E N T Y O N E°

JACKSON WANG P. O. V.

I ran over to my room to check why Taeyang is crying. I came inside and found him on his bed sleeping, and crying. He's covered in sweat. Is he sick? I came to the bed and started lightly shaking him.

"Hey-hey-hey, Tae, Buddy, dad's here. Wake up." he opened his eyes and they were really red. No shit Jackson, he's crying. As soon as he recognised me he hugged me, I hugged back. He's still crying though.

I slowly pulled away and said "What's up Buddy? Did you had a bad dream?" he looked me, then at the floor "N-No.." he stopped and looked me again, "...I dreamed that mommy's back." my eyes widen. "T-That's not possible, Tae, you know that." I hugged him again. "I-I know, that's why I was crying." he calmed down. 

We stayed like that for a moment or two then someone knocked on the door. "Come in." it's Yugyeom. "Oh, um, hyung. I talked with Min-Jee and we tink it would be the best if maybe you and Taeyang come to our house for a day or more, you know, until everything is calm again. A-And me and her are going to the doctors then to Xiumin tommorow so two of you will be alone so you can have that 'father-son day'. I-If you w-want." he said.

Taeyang pulled my shirt a little bit and I returned my gaze to him then he started talking, "Are we going to the Aunties? A-And who's that?" he pointed his finger to Yugyeom, who smiled on his action.

"Only if you want to." I responded. "Can we, I don't like the bed here." I laughed a little bit and nodded. "I'm going to tell Min-Jee that you're going with us and we should go in 10 minutes. You going with you car?" he asked again. "Yeah, sure." he nodded and left.

KIM MINJEE P. O. V.  

"They're going with us." I heard Yugyeom saying behind me. I just nodded and kept looking right into Mark. He's weird as fuck these days. "Yo baby, you alright?" Yugyeom, who was now right next to me, whispered. "Y-Yeah, just tired..." I said and layed my head on his chest. "...are we going home now?" I asked. "Yeah, we just have to wait for Jackson to pack his things. Thanks God that Taeyang is already packed."

"I'm ready." said Jackson coming out of his room. "Me too!" screamed Taeyang. I swear this kid has as much energy as his father. As soon as Taeyang appeared in the living room everyone's gazes were on him.

"OH MY GAWD JACKSON! HE IS SO CUTE!" squeaked BamBam and ran to Taeyang immediately. "Hey little one, I'm Mark, your mommy was my sister, you know." he smiled brightly, but Taeyang's facial expression changed, he was scared. He ran behind Jackson's legs and hid there. "Mark," I went to him and carefully placed my hand on his shoulder, "it will be okay, just give him time. It's probably very sensitive topic for him." he smiled and nodded to me.

Youngjae went to Taeyang and kneeled down to his height. "My name is Yungjae, I'm one of your dad's best friends, what about you?" he said quietly, trying not to scare him. "My name is Taeyang, I'm my dad's son." everyone laughed, even Jinyoung and Jaebum.

"I'm Jinyoung and this is Jaebum." Jinyoung said pointing at Jaebum, "I think we'll see each other more often now when you're with your dad, right?" he countinued while Taeyang was staring at Jaebum like he's a ghost or something.

"What's wrong with Jaebum, Taeyang?" I said while kneeling down beside him to look at Jaebum form the same perspective.

 "He looks cool. I like his earrings," he said out loud and then moved closer to whisper me something, I moved to him too and he continued talking, but only I could hear it, that's what he thought at least, "why did you choose this guy over this guy Auntie?" he pointed to Yugyeom first then to Jaebum and said again, "I like the other one better, but I think he doesn't like me back." I could hear Yugyeom choking in the background and I smiled. 

"I don't know Tae, I just love the first one more. You know, it doesn't matter how someone looks like, it matters how someone's personality is. And don't worry about the big guy, he likes you, just give him some time to consume all of this, I swear he will like you, well-, he will love you." he smiled and mouthed me thank you.

"Are we going now?" Yugyeom asked and all three of us nodded. Jackson picked up Taeyangs suitcase with his bag, placed the 'Dragon Ball-Z' backpack on his shoulder and picked up Taeyang with his free hand. Gosh, he is so cute. 

The three of them left the apartment and before I did I went over to Jaebum, "Hey Jaebum, uhmm, well I don't know did you heard me and Taeyang talking but I think you should show more love to him, or just talk to him." he smiled and I nodded. Well that was awkward. I turned around and left the apartment after I said bye to the guys.

I came to the building's garage and saw Yugyeom waiting for me in the car. Jackson and Taeyang in Jackson's. I opened the door and got in. I sat and put on my seatbelt, then looked at Yugyeom who was smiling. "What is it?" I asked. "Nothing, you were just really cute back there with Taeyang." I didn't respond, just smiled. He started the car and started driving home, Jackson behind us.

We're home. It was boring as hell on the way back. Yugyeom tried making a conversation few times but I was too tired to talk so I just answered shortly. I went with Jackson and Taeyang to show them where their room is and now I'm walking back to mine and Yugyeom's.

I opened the room only to find Yugyeom pulling his shirt over his head to take it off. He heard me but it's nothing new to us to walk around the house like that so he didn't bother to cover himself up. He went to his closet to take another shirt but I stopped him by back-hugging him.

"You don't have to wear a shirt. You're warmer without it." I whispered and he smiled. He turned me around and kissed me. It was just a normal kiss because we are  both tired for something more.

"If you said so." he said and pulled me on the bed with him, wraping his legs around me. We were like that for a while now but I know he's not sleeping. "Babe?" I said. "mhm?" "I think we and our baby will be a perfect family." I whispered and he pecked my cheek. "I knew that already."