°T W E N T Y F O U R° [final]

KIM MINJEE P. O. V.

"Are you ready, babe?" Yugyeom asked.

It's been a week since I left the hospital. Yugyeom and I decided to move to another country, Australia more precisely. No one knows that where are we going, no one knows that we're moving. We said we're going on a vacation to clear our minds a little bit and no one dared to stop us. We don't know what is going to happen there, even though our scenarios are probably similar.

"Yes, I am. We can go." I said back smiling. No one came with us to the airport. It was Yugyeom's wish, but I was totally okay with it.

He grabbed our bags and put them on laguage track. After that we went on our plane and found our seats. The plane should start any minute now. There's no going back now.

Yugyeom bought an apartment the next day I was out of the hospital.

"What are our plans now?" he asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I don't know. We could clear our minds and go back to Korea after some time, we could clear our minds and stay in Australia or we can do that what's on both of ours minds. As you wish." I answered honestly. I don't even know why would I lie in this moment because we both know that nothing would be the same after what happened.

"Let's try living there for a week and we're going to see what would happen after that. Okay?" 

"As you wish." and I went to dreamland.

.....

Wind is strong today. Maybe he's acting wild because I feel wild today. Abnormal is the word. 

"What would people think after this is done?" I asked Yugyeom who was sitting right next to me while looking at the ground which was 35 meters under my feet that were hanging from the edge of our apartments building.

"Nothing. They will know nothing." he said back and I could feel him staring at me. "They will know that we were a suicidal couple, but they won't know anything else. Our past, our real names, our problems, everything; everything will stay our little secret that no one would be able to figure out." he took my hand with his and pulled my head up with his other hand. "Are we going on three?" I nodded.

one...

two...

three...

...jump...

Our little secret; no one will know; no one would figure it out.