°S E V E N T E E N°

KIM MINJEE P. O. V.

Breakfast. The most important meal. Pregnancy. Requires double meals. Min-Jee. Pregnant woman who is sitting at the table and looking at her breakfast like it's eating her. What's wrong? 'I'm so fat, oh my God.' I thought to myself.

"Baby you should eat, you're eating for the two of you now. What's wrong?" Yugyeom said. Well maybe he'll understand me? Should I tell him? I should. "I'm fat."

 He laughed and then looked me with that 'are-you-kidding-me-right-now' look in his eyes. "You're pregnant, it's normal. Now eat, please?" Yes it's normal, but this is too much. I'm one and a half months pregnant and I look like a wrecking ball, some other woman is flat as fuck when she's one and a half months pregnant.

"It's too much Yugyeom. I'm practicaly a wrecikng ball right now and I'm only one and a half months pregnant." I said and he slowly, but strongly, put his fork away. "Okay then. We're maybe having twins, or triplets, or quadruplets, you don't know that. We'll se tomorrow tho. Now eat." He got up and walked towards my side of the table. He took my heand and put a fork in it, then he moved it towards my plate and grabbed some of the food. My hand was moving towards my mouth, but I didn't want to open them. I looked at him. 

"I swear to God, Min, if you won't open your mouth I'll open them by myself." I opened them and he moved my hand, with fork in it, in my mouth, directly. "Good girl. Now do I have to feed you or you're going to do it by yourself?" "You, thank you."

~time skip - evening~

I was laying on the couch, my head on Yougyeom's lap. I feel safe, but different. His hand on my stomach, doing circular motions, slowly. I don't like it. TV in front of us, shining brightly. I don't like it. Every now and then, when is that pause between the scenes, everything becomes dark, I can't see anything, even Yugyeom, even my stomach. I can just feel, but I don't like the feelings.

"See this pause between the scenes?" I heard him whisper, "I like it." he too? "But it's dark, why do you like it?" I asked, maybe it's mutal. "Focus your eyes and tell me what do you see?" he paused the film in the right time and now everything is black. "I see dark." It's true though. "Don't talk bullshit. Focus." Rude I see. I focused my eyes and now I can see him, I can see his hand, I can see myself, everything is perfectly reflected  in the TV. 

"I can se our reflection." I looked up to see him smiling. "And what does that mean?" he asked again. "That our TV is clean? Well thanks I tried." he laughued and looked me. "For me it means that even it the dark we're together." Nice. "Someone's deep today huh?" I don't like that, I don't like that fact of us having a baby. Yes, family shit and all, but I don't like it. I don't know how to love that creature that's growing inside me.

"I can't love it." I said after some time. Movie is already on again and those feeling are back again. "I just can't" I had to repeat it, maybe he won't ask 'why' now. I hope he won't because I don't know how to answer that. That's the hardest question he could possiblly ask. We should get married soon, have a child together, we're living together already in a house that's just for us, but that's just not right for me. Okay, we're living together, that's okay, lots of couples do that. Okay, we should get married soon, that's okay too. We don't have to marry each other right now, we can just be engaged and get married in like 5 years, maybe 10. But having a child, that's 7 and a half months away from now, tomorrow we're going to find out is it only one child or there's more and in a month and a half more we're going to find out it's grander. I can't do that.

"What do you mean?" he was suprised, I can tell. "Our child. I don't know how to love it, I can't." I'm just saying things, now he'll probably think that I'm crazy or something. I can't love a part of myself. That's nothing new to me, but I never said like that in front of him. Great Min-Jee, good job.

"Huh. Is it because of me maybe? I mean it's mine too." I could see him hurting already. I got up and hugged him as fast as I could. I don't want him to be hurt because of me, it's not fair, I'm his girlfriend, my job is to keep him happy and shit. "No, oh my God, don't say that. I love you more than you can imagine." I pulled away and looked him in the eyes, "I alway will." I finished.

"I'm taking you somewhere tomorrow. We're going to clear some things and I know the right person to do that." he said. What? He was practically crying moment ago and he wants to take me somewhere. He sounds happy. Did he forget what we were talking about or what? I'm confused as hell.

"That won't do anything, you know?" I asked. "It will. You will be a different person after talking to him. He just have to agree, ugh." he said that last part under his breath. Who is that? What will he say to me? He just have to agree. That means that he doesn't like me, right? Who could that be? Only person that doesn't like me is... 

"Oh no, he doesn't want to see me, Yugyeom I know that."

~next day~

"This is not a good idea." I cryed while Yugyeom was pulling me with him.

Shit we're here. Yugyeom opened the door and there he was.

"I don't like you, but I like Yugyeom and I heard you two are having some relationship problems so, kids, welcome to a relationship hospital leaded by Jackson Wang."

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi again people, I wanted to say that I'm sorry because I weren't posting for some time, a long time actually, but I'll be back soon just give me a few more days. I'm having some troubles at home but everthing is alright don't worry. I wanted to say thank you again for reading this shit lmao.

Please comment and vote, thank you.

I love you all.