Flashback 3

"Jess"
"Here"
"Mark"
"Here"
"Cara"
"Here"
" & Y/N"
Someone nudged you and you blushed slightly & looked up...
"Here".

"okay so today we will be practising lay ups, set shots & jump shots- get into groups, get a ball & get started!" He blew his whistle.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After school you waited for your mom to pick you up & you waited for 10 minutes in the rain- you figured she had forgotten so began walking. It was almost 2 miles to your house.

You began walking but were stopped by the honking of a horn. You stopped when you realised that it was your gym teacher. "Uh hi" you spoke when he reached over & opened his door.
"Do you want a lift?"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah it's fine" he smiled. Uuugh his smile!
You got in & dropped your backpack next to you.

"So why were you walking in the rain?"
He asked after a moment.
"My mom must have forgot about picking me up I guess" you said with a hint of annoyance in your voice.
"Did you two get in a fight this morning or something?"
"Uh it's complicated"
"Sorry for snooping"
"No it isn't that, but it is REALLY complicated" you smirked.
"If you ever want to talk about it I'm here I guess" he said awkwardly.
"Yeah every teacher says that"
"Yeah & I mean it"
"So where am I going?"
"Oh right sorry!" You laughed.
"It's the next right" you added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom are you in?" You asked closing the door & taking off your soaking jacket.
You heard shuffling in the living room so walked in & you saw Shane & your mom...
"You told me this was over!" You shouted.