⁰³ 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ CHAPTER THREE ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌- TRAINING❝ don't get distracted ❞

- TRAINING
❝ don't get distracted ❞

Alexa POV

An abandoned subway station, I was watching Isaac and Erica train with Derek

An abandoned subway station, I was watching Isaac and Erica train with Derek. Aaron and Boyd were watching from the stairs, while I leaned against one of the support beams with my arms crossed. Isaac has done the same move at least ten times now and I could tell that Derek was getting frustrated. After Isaac hit the floor, Erica jumped on Derek's back and Derek threw her to the ground.

"Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable?" Derek asked

I stood up and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I walked over to Derek, took a deep breath, and swung at him, he blocked it easily. He twisted my arm around and pushed me back, I stumbled a bit.

I sent a kick to his chest, and in response Derek swung his arm out and clawed me in the chest. I ducked as he aimed another blow, after I stood up straight Derek tried clawing me again. I caught his arm this time, turning him around so his back was pressed against my chest, my arm holding him tightly.

"I win." I whispered

Both of us were breathing heavily. Derek turned his head to the side, his lips only centimeters from mine. I loosened my grip and leaned in closer. Derek took this opportunity to flip me over his shoulder, my back hit the ground hard, and I let out an 'oomph'.