Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s Pov

Everyday never changes. Walking up.  Going to School.  Listening to the Teacher. Club Practice/Meetings. Home. That was my everyday schedule.

On weekends, I go to a certain school where they teach martial arts.

Boyfriend? None.
Crush? None.

However,  despite not having any love life.  I was contented with what I have right now.  I had loving parents. I had loyal friends and my grades are quite satisfying.

I am not your popular school girl nor your geeky person who stays in the corner and back of the room.  I am... just me. 

(Y/N) (L/N).

___________________________________

"Oi (Y/N)! Practice is starting. " Alexa, my volleyball teammate said.

"I'll be there!  Just a minute. "I replied while stuffing my notebooks and books in my bag.

I went to our Club room and changed my clothes. A smile was plastered on my face. I love playing volleyball.

(Pretend you are sporty and you love volleyball if these description doesn't fit you)

"(Y/N) come on!  We can't spike without you! " Alexa called me again.

I ran to the right side of the court and positioned myself in the court.  I was the setter of my team. Warm-up was starting. As the ball was above me,  I tossed it up and Alexa came to spike it and other spikers followed.

After spiking warm-up,  serving and receiving followed until our captain ball, Bea said that warm-up is done and we will proceed with the game.

She picked 12 players to play and 6 by each team. Alexa and I were teammates and Bea was our opponent. After the game,  our team won and practice has ended. It was already 6: 30 pm.  I ran to the club room and changed to a black jogging pants and loose T-shirt.

We bid goodbye to each other and continued to our way. I went to a supermarket and bought some snacks. I sat down on a chair while eating and I opened my bag to get my phone. 

"Where is it?.. " I mumbled to myself. I was getting annoyed and I realized that my phone was missing! I paced back and fourth and began to think of the possible places that I might have left it. 

Then something struck to me... The classroom! It must have fell when I was trying to put the things in my bag!

I immediately went back to school.  It was creepy.  The lights were off and it was getting dark. I was quite glad that I decided to relieve my hunger before going home... the store is near the school.

"... F*ck you..!!! " I heard someone shout. What was that? Then sounds like glasses breaking followed. Is someone fighting!?

Wanting to avoid trouble,  I ran to the classroom and alas!  I found my phone on the floor!  Thank Heavens that no one picked it up! I turned on my phone and it had 3 missed calls from my mom.

7:15 pm! Way past my curfew! Once again,  I run out but this time! I bumped into something,  more like someone! We both fell to the floor

".. ugh.. " a male groaned. I panicked and stood up immediately. The boy was still on the floor. I turned on the assistive light on my phone. And I was surprised by what I saw.

The male had black hair,  blackish eyes and piercings on his ears.  He looked handsome but he was bleeding!

"Phoenix!  Where are you,  you little f*cker!!" Another voice said. The male beside me stood up and was alarmed by the voice. His eyes then went to mine. His eyebrows knotted and he had an angry expression on his face as he looked at me.

"Get out of here. " he told me.I immediately turned off the light on my phone and A man then came holding a knife.

"Ahhh... There you are! " The man laughed and I just stood there,  frozen to my feet.... A knife....

"Phoenix... Come here you need to die.. hahaha! " The man continued.

The boy who I bumped into,  probably, named Phoenix answered,  "Hah!  Getting cocky aren't we?  You barely managed to hurt me! Hahah! You just striked the moment I was vulnerable! "

Phoenix punched the man and the man was swaying his knife in a random direction. Phoenix kicked him, knocking the man out.

I wants to escape but I couldn't. Then footsteps were heard.

"Phoenix! " another male with blue hair with blue eyes came.

"Too late,  aren't we Aaron?" Phoenix said.  My feet were still glued.  They were talking and Phoenix seemed to completely forget about me.  Then suddenly...

"Crrrriiiiinnnnnngggggg!!! " My phone rang! My mother called.  Two pair of eyes fell on me.

"What?  You're still here? " Phoenix growled at me.

"Who is she? " I'm guessing his name is Aaron?

There eyes looked terrifying. It was like they were looking at their prey.

I'm dead.