Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV

I felt like a lab rat. I am currently sitting down on the floor while two eyes continued to eye me without even saying anything.

"Who is she?" The newcomer asks to the man named Phoenix.

"The hell should I know? I bumped into her...", he told the newcomer and pointed his finger at me.

"Who the f*ck goes to school this late anyways?", he continued. Did he just cuss at me?

"Calm down Phoenix. You'll scare this beautiful girl here. Look at her, you even made her sit on the ground!", The newcomer.

"I didnt make her sit on the ground! She sat there herself!",Phoenix defended.

"Ohohoho~ Dont lie Phoenix.", the newcomer teased.

"F*ck you Aaron!" Phoenix exclaimed. So his name is Aaron? I had enough of all this argument. I decided to talk despite my nervousness.

"Umm..." I slowly said and both of their eyes darted on mine, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N). And for your information Mr. Phoenix, I came back to school cause I forgot my phone. And you Mr. Aaron, your friend here is half-dead and you keep on arguing with him. Why dont both of you go to the hospital while I go get my phone hmm?" I let my mouth speak. I suddenly left a hand clutching my shirt.

"How did you know our names?" Phoenix asked, clearly alarmed. God, how stupid can this guy be? Does he think ears are just decorations?

I felt a tick mark appearing on my head. Knowing that I am slightly elevated from the ground and that I was slightly choking, I moved my feet and everything was in slow motion as I hit his 'buddy' in his pants, I was immediately released as we both fell down on the floor, him rolling around, me rubbing my butt and Aaron laughing his ass off.

"This is hilarious ahahahah!" Aaron said as he wipes of the tears in his eyes.

"Phoenix just got his balls break by some female that he just meet!" Now, he rolls on the ground beside Phoenix, laughing.

Deciding that I will just waste my time here, I just dashed off and headed towards my locker, I got my baseball bat just in case anyone attacks me and that includes maybe Phoenix getting his revenge on me.

"Heyyyyy!! G-Ge-Get ba-back here!!", I saw Phoenix limping towards me as he struggled not to show any evidence of pain and suffering on his face which he failed miserably.

"Phoenix— ahahha wai—-hahahaahahha wait!!" A distant voice said most probably Aaron. He is still laughing.

As I saw him closing the distance between us, I held my bat tightly.

"Dont! Dont you dare come near me or I will squish your buddy till you become barren!" I shouted back.

"Calm the f*ck down woman!" He said.

"Says the boy who almost choke me to death!" I defended.

"Damn you unclassy girl!" He shouthed back,anger in his eyes.

"Wow! Says the stupid beaten-up gangster!" I shouted one last time amd dashed out of the school again.

It was like I am participating in a marathon while I ran towards home.

Phoenix's POV

It really f*cking hurts and it was dange embarassing.

"Phoenix got his balls cracked~" Aaron sang as we drove towards my home. That stupid girl is gonna get it from me. My head was hurting and I look like shit right now.

"Hey Phoenix?" Aaron asked and has a serious expression on his face.

"What is it?", I responded.

"How does it feel to get your ball cracked by a girl?" He asked me and started laughing again. I got annoyed and hit his head, I started lightly punching his sides.

"Damn it! I know youre annoyed that you got your balls cracked but Im driving! If you wanna die, dont drag me with you!" He said and once again, laughed.

I rolled my eyes and leaned on the window.

I am definitely going to get my revenge.