Chapter 4

(Y/N)'s POV

"Where have you been, young lady? You know that its past curfew.",My mother stood in front of me while resting at the door frame. I gave her one of my goofy smiles.

"I was hungry so I went to snack for a bit", I explained to her. I saw her raising her eyebrows at me. I giggled nervously and she just sighed and left. Honestly, I felt a little bad about lying to Mom but knowing her, if she knew what really happened, she would have nagged at me, telling me to be careful and maybe even ban me from having volleyball practice when its late. I had no choice.

I just went inside and directly went to my room. I was really a bit full and going to the supermarket to eat because I was hungry wasnt a lie either.

I layed down on my bed and contemplated about what happened today. That stupid guy really hit my nerve. Hopefully, I wont see him again.

After having shower, I went to the world of dreams.

Phoenix's POV

"Dad!! I am going to transfer to Dawn Academy tomorrow. It has to be tomorrow!!" I shouted as I barged in in his office. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Wait...Do you really agree having Hannah as your fiancee?", Dad had his eyes wide.

"Huh?!", I gave him one of my what-the-fak-you-saying look.

"Hannah is studying at Dawn Academy. Have you forgotten?" He replied.

"Of course I remember! Im going there for a different reason!"

"Alright, this will give us benefits anyways. I'll arrange it for you however, since it is too sudden, I am afraid you will start going to Dawn after lunch tomorrow since I have to make arrangements as well as getting a uniform that fits you." Dad calmly replied.

I nodded and left his office without a word. I went directly to my room, refusing the dinner that was offered my the maids.

I smirked evilly. Once I will transfer to that school, I will surely torment that stupid girl who made me suffer. Dialing Aaron's number, he immediately picked up.

"Yes honey? Are your balls hurting?", he said. A tick mark formed in my head.

"Ill f*cking kill you.", I replied, anger evident in my voice.

"Chill sugar. So what is it?"

"We are going to trasfer to Dawn tomorrow."

"What!? Noooooooo! I dont want to leave my babieeessss there at St. Martin High!" He exclaimed, fake sobs were heard during his 'mourning'. I smirked.

"Aww...what if those guys that beat me up earlier come back for revenge? I wonder who was the person who fed me up to those bastards? I wonder who—" I was cut off while I was rambling some things.

"Alright! Alright! Fine fine! Ill go talk to my dad now" he said as I smirked.

Everything is going my way.

Aaron's POV

That damned idiot