Chapter 2

Phoenix's Pov

"Son, you will be engaged to Hannah Gracefield. She is currently studying at Dawn Academy. Starting tomorrow, you are to make a good impression from her. She is an elegant woman and she is the heir to G. F. Corporation. " My Dad said to me.

"What the f*ck that?! Hell no! I won't marry her! I don't even f*cking know her! " I angrily stood up and punched his wooden table.

My Dad, Villamore Ford, suddenly smirked. "Phoenix Ford. I will gladly call off the engagement the moment you become a decent person. "

I punched the table again. I was more than annoyed. How can he do this? I was just enjoying my f*cking life!

I am a decent person! All I do is skip classes, fight everywhere and abuse my riches. How is that not a decent person?  Compare to others I am much more bearable.

"You may leave" He continued. I stood up,  kick the chair and made my leave.

As I was out of my f*cking Dad's office. My phone vibrated.

Calling Aaron

I picked it up.

"Hey Phoenix,  some man from another gang wants to fight with you." He said.

"A fight? Why not? I was hoping to blow off some steam. My Dad is making me wed someone. " I said and scoff.

"Yeah. Ok. I already told him that you will fight him. It's just one-on-one so do you still need us to come? " he asks.

"F*ck no. I can do this alone. " I answered him.

"Oh and by the way,  it's in 6:45 pm at the Dawn Academy. " he said and finally hung up.

I looked at my watch to check the time.

6:30 pm.... Better get going. I went to my room and got my black leather jacket and and my brass knuckles. I stared at my pocket knife and contemplated whether to bring it or not.

It's just one-on-one so I decided not to. I got the keys to my car and drove off.
_________________________________________

When I arrived, I parked my car and got out. It was silent as hell. It was dark too....No one is here.

I looked at my watch again. 6:30.  Oh. I arrived too early. I continued to wait.

6:35 pm
.
.
.
.
6:40 pm
.
.
.
.
6:45 pm...

"Hmm.. He should be here soon". I wore my brass knuckles and tied my shoelaces securely.

6:50 pm

What the f*ck?! Are they doing this on purpose?!  I am tired of waiting damn it! I opened my car and as I was about to enter,  someone hit my head. I turned to my attacker and saw him holding a bat. I got dizzy.

I held my head and felt something liquid. Blood?

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9.. 10..

10?!!  Holy Sh*t! I thought this was one-on-one!

Then a man came and punched me. "Hahahah!!  How foolish of you! One-on-one?! Hahaha! " He laughed. A vein popped on my head.  I breathe in and out.

At times like this, I should be calm and remain focused.

I smirked.

"10 on 1?  Why not? I guess you were too scared to challenge me on a one-on-one match!  Hahaha! " I laughed and this time, a vein popped in his head.

"Are you making me angry? It won't work.  Tsk... tsk... " He told me while gritting his teeth.

"Oh please. I know you are. " I smirked and he lost it.

He threw a punch on me and I dodged. 

Time to fight.

Aaron's Pov

I wonder what happened to their fight? Damn it! I wanna know what happened. I looked at my watch. 

7:00 pm. It should be done by now. And it's time for Phoenix to call me and boast his skills. But why do I feel that something is not right?

I have to go see.

I got out of my condominium and drove.

Phoenix's Pov

I managed to beat nine of them but I know for myself that I am wounded and I am losing my senses. My head is throbbing. To make a head start,  I ran away from the remaining man.

Boom!

"Ugh... " I groaned. I bumped with someone. I fell on the ground and I closed my eyes for a while.

"Phoenix!!? Where the f*ck are you?!" I stood up as I heard his voice. But a blinding light surprised me. I saw a girl waving her phone at me. Is that assistive light?

The girl had (h/c) in a high ponytail, beautiful and glistening  (e/c) and she is wearing a loose T-shirt and a black Jogging pants.

I knotted my eyebrows. "Get out of here" I ordered and she turned off her assistive light. The man saw me and he was carrying a knife.

I fought with him and won. I then heard another footsteps. Is there more?

"Phoenix! " a familiar voice shouted. Despite my bloody appearance,  I managed to smirk.

"Too late,  aren't we Aaron?" I said with confidence.

"Im so sorry. They just told me one on one! I really don't know." He apologized.

"Nah... These things happen,  I am actually used to it--------" I was cut off by a ring.

"Crrrriiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg!!!! "

My eyes drifted upon the person in front of us.

"What? You're still here? " I asked, surprised.

Even after all that display of vviolence?

"Who is she? " Aaron asks.