Chapter 1

I hope you enjoy this book. I loved one direction and I love werewolf fanfiction so why not combine the two.

Liam was walking home down a dirty alleyway that was definitely unfit for an omega, but he was tough. He had thick skin and an elastic heart. A large beanie over his head and his jacket pulled very tightly around his body, protecting his frame from the harsh cold. He shivered a bit and made eye contact with a few drug dealers that were in the alley.

Hhe finally got to the home that he shared with the rest of his so called "pack"

"Hey Li'." Harry smiles at him from the kitchen as he walks in. But as he walked in he accidentally let in a breeze making Niall, the favorite, shiver and curl up from the cold.

"Hey Hazza, how was wo-" His words were cut off by Zayn snapping at him, "Hurry up and close the door Liam! Niall is cold!" The raven haired lad had become especially protective over the small blonde boy. Even more so than the other two alpha's in the house. In fact, all of his spare energy was spent on the short blonde haired blue eyed bombshell."

Liam quickly shut the door, slamming it a bit. Which just so happen to make Niall jump and whimper in sadly at the loud and frightening noise. Oh no, Liam thought. "LIAM!!!" Harry and ZAyn both yeled at him this time. Zayn's voice was more intense than Harry's because Zayn was using his alpha voice on the omega. That caused him to whimper but none of the alpha's seemed to notice that.

"I-I'm sorry N-N-N Niall, I wasn't thinking." Liam said stuttering from fear of what his alpha's might do to him if he didn't apologize. He'd been treated badly by the alpha's before. He's been slapped around more than once for being "stupid", but it all only got worse when Niall announced to everyone that he was pregnant.

He slowly made his way to the kitchen and opened the fridge. He grabbed a cold water bottle but this time made extra sure that the door closed quietly. He opened the and took a long drink, gulping down the cool liquid and curing the thirst that he had no idea that he was starting to build up.

"Hey Li!" Niall greeted his fellow omega cheerfully. Liam's focus shifted from the tv to Niall, and he forced a small smile to come across his face towards the blonde. "Hey Ni" He said softly then looked back at the tv. Once Liam decided that he wasn't going to like what was on the tv he decided to make his way up the stair until he heard his name called.

"Liam!!!" Zayn all but growled out and Liam's knees gave out from under him as the alpha's voice boomed.

"Y-Yes alpha...?" Liam asked gently, calculating his tone, what he said, and how he said it as to not upset the naturally angry alpha any further. Zayn just sent him a cold, and almost murderous gaze. Liam was moving towards the alpha before he even knew what was going on and got on his knees in front of the alpha, his hands resting on ZAyn's knees softly and he tilted his head over a bit. He bared his neck to the alpha in submission.

Zayn leaned forward, then placed his nose on the omega's neck and shoulder. He sniffed for a long time scenting the boy and making him tremble a bit. He was nervous and afraid all at the same time. Why was he nervous? He didn't know but for the past month his nerves and emotions have all been shot to hell.

"Hmmm...nervous...anxious" Zayn said quietly from where he stood. But he decided he didn't care and sat down back in his spot on the couch and cuddle back up to Niall, pulling him even closer than he was before. As soon as Zayn sat down Liam was gone from his spot on the floor and up the stairs. He ran into the guest room when heard Louis come home and locked himself in that room. Once the door was locked he slid down the door and gripped the collar of his shirt. He finally let the tear slip down his face as he banged his head against the door.

He was tired of the neglect, tired of the glares, tired of the cold nights on the outskirts of the king sized bed that they supposedly shared. What hurt the most was that Liam was now two weeks pregnant and hadn't even gotten the chance to tell any of his "alphas" He was breaking. He was sad. He didn't want this relationship. 

Not for him and especially not for his baby. But unfortunately he didn't have the heart to tell any of the guys how he felt.

That's chapter one. Tell me what you think and if I should continue with this or not. I mean I am going to continue whether y'all tell me to or not so just throw out your support and don't forget to vote.