Chapter 7

Another Chapter

No POV

In Liam's room

Liam flopped down on his bed and groaned.

"I can't believe I decided to give him a chance. What is wrong with me?" Liam asked to no one in particular.

After sitting in silence by himself for a few minutes, about an hour, he heard Louis call throughout the house, "Dinner!!"

Liam rolled over and got up cuz he knew that if he waited too long then he wouldn't get anything to eat.

But when he got downstairs the what was waiting for him surprised him. All the boys were waiting for him to get downstairs and join them.

There was even a plate already set with food on it right in between Niall and Louis

'They must've figured that would be who I'm most comfortable with.' Liam thought to himself as he sat down.

As he looked at his plate he saw his favorite meal, Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo. He started to drool a little.

"Well, what are we waiting on? Let's dig in" Niall said and all the boys chuckled at him.

It was a quiet dinner overall but as they started to wind down from their meal they boys got to talking. "So Li' where have you been and what have you been doing for the last two months we haven't seen you?"

"Well at first I was sleeping in alleys cuz ya know... I was homeless." Liam said as bluntly as he could to them. He watched all of their faces change immediately.

'If they don't like that part then they aren't gonna like the rest of the story.' Liam thought to himself.

" I met these two guys, Max and Siva, and when they saw what was going on with me they decided to take me in."

"They just took you in? Just like that?" asked Harry

"Well no, actually at first they wanted to bring me back here but at the time I was terrified of coming so I had a bit of a breakdown. SO they just took me back to their houses and they just took care of me."

"They showed me how alphas are supposed to treat omegas and it made me happy to be there." The boys all put their heads down in shame as he said that. Each of them remembering just how badly they treated the omega

"It was nice but after two months I realized a few things. I realized that I left my phone off for two months and cut off contact with anyone who didn't live in that packhouse. I also realized that my place was here, no matter how unhappy I was here and how happy I was there. Especially because I was carrying Zayn's child"

"So I headed on the first bus back so that I could hopefully make amends with you all, my pack."

By the end of the story, all of the boys were smiling. It was good to see all the boys, including Liam, actually able to be happy in the same room with each other.

Zayn was the first to speak after Liam was done. He was crying. "I can never make up for the past and what I have put you through. You are... my mate I don't deserve you, and I want to thank you for giving me an attempt to win you back."

Zayn gave his mini-speech and was barely making it through. Liam got up and headed over to him. The two of them just looked at each other, and after a brief moment of silence, Liam initiated a hug with the larger man.

Zayn stood up and met him halfway and the two just hugged. No words just a hug. Zayn then beckoned the other boys over and they had a group hug.

"I don't want to admit it but ill let you know this...with enough work and love I think that we can make this family whole again," said Liam.

"I hope so," Zayn said

"Agreed" the other boys all spoke at the same time.

"Now...let's watch a movie." said Niall to break the tension.

As the boys decided on the movie they all sat down around the television, and if someone were to walk in right now you would have never known that something was wrong with them in the first place.

Especially with Zayn rubbing Liam's feet, Nial cuddled up with Harry with his legs over Louis', who was on the floor, shoulders.

They had a nice night and when the movie was over it was the each started to head back to their rooms to go to bed, but this is where the firts bump in the road happended. As Liam headed to his room, it looked as if Zayn was going to follow him in.

"Hold on their tiger." Liam stopped Zayn with his hand. "We had fun today and you definitley made some real strides today, however we havent gotten to the 'sharing the bed comfortable part yet'.

Zan looked down like a hurt puppy. "But-" Liam reached up and kissed Zayn on the cheek- "you have earned that. Now goodnight Zayn"

"Goodnight Li'"

This was a nice chapter to write. Really sweet and genuine. Hope you enjoyed it cuz its gonna get crazy in the upcoming chapters

As always Like, Comment, Vote and see you next time