Chapter 6

No POV

"I have to find a way to get him back"

"Well good luck doing that mate cuz you have screwed the fuck up big time!" Said Louis

"Well, how do you lads suggest I win him back?" Zayn asked

"Its gonna take a lot of planning and a lot of time, time that you don't have if he's only gonna be here a short while," said Harry.

"Okay, Okay I get it!! But how am I gonna fix it?"

All three of the other boys just shrugged at him not knowing what to say to him. Niall waddled off, he is pregnant after all, and as he did Louis and Harry followed.

'I've got to figure this shit out' thought Zayn to himself

Liam POV

I felt good after yelling at Zayn. I genuinely feel like I could forgive the other boys fairly easy but I don't think I could ever forgive that idiot I have the displeasure of calling a mate.

As I was thinking I started to get sudden pains in my stomach I started to stand up but as I did everything went black and all I remember is hitting the floor.

Zayn Pov

As I'm pacing back and forth in the living room still just thinking of ways to win back my mate.

I should have never wronged him the way I did.

"Ugh, I'm a terrible mate," I said to myself.

Everything he said to me was true and that makes this situation so much worse.

As I was panicking I heard what sounded like a thump come from Liam's room. I know he wants to be by himself but maybe checking on him could be a start to fixing this mess.

No POV

Zayn slowly walked into his mates' room.

"Liam are you in here?" But as he asked that he looked down and saw the boy laying on the floor unconscious.

"Lads get in here quick" Harry and Louis came rushing in followed by a much slower Niall

"Louis get the keys, Harry you stay here with Niall, I will fill everyone in later now MOVE people lets go. His command was followed by three quick, "Yes Alpha".

Zayn cooped up Liam's bridal style and followed Louis to the car.

"Where are we going mate?" asked Louis "Are you daft? Go to the hospital duh." was Zayn's response

Time Skip about 4 hours

Liam POV

I opened my eyes and was met with some bright white lights. When I finally got my vision back I looked around the room and the only person here was the bane of my existence, Zayn.

I scoffed because he looked so comfortable being asleep.

'Why should he get to be comfortable' I thought to myself

A doctor walked in and woke up the sleeping dumbass before talking to me.

"Nice to see you are awake. You've been out of it for a few hours now but luckily your mate here brought you here just in time for us to be able to save you. You should thank him" said the doctor

Zayn looked at him as if expecting the boy to 'thank him'. I just nodded at my'sperm donor' in acknowledgment.

"Luckily there is nothing wrong with you. You just came down with a little bit of syncope." said the doctor who had interrupted my thoughts

"In English please doctor"

"Your blood pressure dropped dramatically causing you to lose consciousness. Oh, and while you are here we are going to go ahead and do an ultrasound so that we can make sure your babies are alright."

The doctor put the gel on my belly and started to move the wand around.

"That's cold doc'!"

He chuckled at me

"Well, would you look at that!"

"What is there something wrong with them?!" asked a worried Liam.

"No nothings wrong its just that you seem to have both a very healthy and a very large litter. You're carrying triplets!"

My jaw dropped at these words. 'Three babies! This asshole managed to put 3 whole babies in me?!'

"You seem shocked...did you not know how many you were carrying?"

"Doc I'll be honest with you I just moved back into the house with my mate yesterday. While I was couch surfing I was not able to get medical care." I told him.

"Well, I am sorry to hear that however, I'm sure your mate here will be happy to pay for the rest of your appointments."

The doctor smiled at the boy and I gave him a big grin back. I knew he was going to like this doctor.

"You know doc' I think you're right. I'm sure he will pay for them."

Zayn looked at the doctor and then me like he was going to debate, ut the doctor gave him a death glare and Zayn quickly shut his mouth.

'This guy must be a superior alpha than Zayn for him to so easily give up on his debate' I thought to myself

The doctor asked me if I wanted copies of the pictures of the ultrasound and I told him I wanted 4 so I could get a copy to the boys, not counting Zayn, and my parents.

He gave them to me and Zayn and I started to walk out of the hospital. We got in the car and started home. It was quite for a while and then he suddenly spoke

"Please let me try to fix this" He looked like if he wasn't focused on the road he'd be begging on the ground by now.

"I need tome to think if I want to or not."

"Okay but just please don't give up on me Liam. Please!"

He started crying while he was driving

"I told you id think now please calm down and focus on the road."

We rode in silence for the rest of the ride

Time skip to home

We got out of the car and when we got to the door I turned to look at him.

"I am currently four months pregnant. You've got until I give birth, That's 5 months!! To fix this"

After I said that his eyes seemed to light up

I rolled mine and walked into the house.

Well its been a long time coming hasn't it lol. Well heres a chapter. As always, no guarantee on when the next one will be

Like, Comment, Vote, and Share