Chapter 9

Author POV

"Alright, so what do you guys want to know, because there is a lot to unravel.", Liam said to the group of boys

"Whatever you need to tell us, but you need to stop carrying around this burden with you because it isn't healthy, for you or your baby," Harry said to him.

"Okay well, I'm gonna go by the person because it will make it easier to just roll everything up into one statement."

"Okay," was the response from the three of them.

"I just wish Louis was here so he could be a part of this. I'll just have to talk with him when he gets home." Liam said to himself.

"Agreed," said a sweet Niall.

"We are gonna start with you Niall because there isn't much to say." Niall nodded and looked up at Liam in anticipation.

"Niall you sweet thing you," Liam said as he pinches Niall's cheeks, embarrassing the boy.

"The only problem that I had with you was that you had a big problem with being aware of what was going on. Normally when there is more than one omega in a pack, the other can always rely on the other for emotional, physical, and moral support. So the fact that I felt like I didn't have yours hurt me."

"Liam I -"

"BUT you've already started to make up for it. Plus if I'm being honest, I could never stay mad at you. I mean we are Co-Moms." This caused both of them to laugh and hug each other.

"Alright, who's next?" Liam asked sarcastically to himself, even though he knew who he was talking to next.

Both alphas looked at the other to see who was going to be spoken to next.

"Harry-"

"Dammit," the alpha muttered to himself.

Liam chuckled to himself, "Yeah I was honestly going to do you next anyway. You weren't exactly at the center of my abuse but you also definitely aren't innocent either. You stood by and watched what Zayn, and sometimes Louis as well, did to me. You never tried to stop it. Instead, you just shook your head and agreed with them that everything that I was doing was wrong."

"Liam I never wanted to make you feel that way. I just always felt that it wasn't my place to say anything about how the other alphas treated you. It seemed out of place for me, and it felt like they outranked me so I didn't want to be punished right along with you."

"And while I feel like I can understand that, it still doesn't really make sense when you think about it. When the five of us came together we all agreed that Niall and I along with the three of you were all equal, but it never felt like that. I wish you would've at least attempted."

"I'm sorry Li. You're right, I could've at least tried but out of fear I never did and it drove you away. If you can bring yourself to forgive me I would love that, but if you don't then I won't blame you at all. I hate that I was responsible, even if it was partially, for driving you out of our family."

"Of course I forgive you, that's why I came back in the first place. So that I could forgive all of you, even that jerk over there." Liam said pointing to Zayn who hung his head low.

"But it is good that we are getting this all out in the open. SO just know that I forgive and love you my little green-eyed fuzzball."

Liam opened up his arms for a hug from Harry, which the boy gladly accepted. He gently lifted the boy off his feet. He spun him around before setting him down on his feet.

"Thank you, Liam, I promise that I won't take this for granted. We love you and just know we aren't letting you go a second time.

Liam smiled as the boy put him down. His face went from a happy smile to one of frustration. He realized that since Louis wasn't here, he would have to speak to Zayn next.