i. starring role [ leah burke ]

TITLE | Starring Role

LOVE INTEREST | Leah Burke

FACECLAIM | Laura Harrier

OC NAME | Zoe Dawson*

STATUS | Open

DESCRIPTION | in which she steals the show and leah's heart!

EXTENDED SUMMARY | Zoe Dawson was always one to take on a challenge. The brunette seldom shied away from a heated debate in student council or a starring role in the school's newest mediocre musical. But if there was one task that seemed impossible to her, it was the enigma of Leah Burke, the girl who hid behind denim jackets and painted with stars in eyes. Determined to crack through her walls to catch a glimpse of her vibrant smile, Zoe decides to do whatever it takes to get to know the girl who helped with props on tired Friday nights. Even if it meant having to make more than the average amount of trips to her favorite coffee shop.

NOTES | Zoe is very bold and forward with her feelings, which is honestly intimidating to a lot of people at the school. She can come off as cocky, but she's just really confident in herself and constantly tries to hype up Leah to love who she is. Zoe also gets really soft around Leah, and actually gets flustered which is new for her. LET THEM DRINK COFFEE AND TALK ABOUT LIFE PLS. Kind of a slow burn even though Zoe is huge flirt because Leah isn't out yet. They would be so cute behind the scenes of the play okay bye I love them. Zoe is a flaming, disaster gay because honestly mood.

bylers