i. paris [ spierfeld ]

TITLE | PARIS

LOVE INTEREST | spierfeld

FACECLAIMS | nick robinson & keiynan lonsdale

OC NAMES | simon spier & bram greenfield

DESCRIPTION | ❝out of all the adventures i've had in the world, traveling with you is my favorite

DESCRIPTION | ❝out of all the adventures i've had in the world, traveling with you is my favorite."

IN WHICH TWO LOST SOULS FIND EACH OTHER IN THE CITY OF PARIS, FRANCE.

EXTENDED SUMMARY |
SIMON SPIER HATED TRAVELING. WHETHER IT'D BE NEAR OR FAR, HE HATED IT WITH ALL HIS HEART.

So, when his parents decide their family was spending some time in Paris, France, for the summer, he hated it. He wanted to spend his summer with Leah, Abby & Nick, not in another country!

It all seemed pretty terrible, even the place they were staying at was bad (it was a little cottage in the middle of nowhere). But when another family stops by to welcome them into their neighborhood, he met a boy named Bram. He was pretty awesome, offering to show him & his family around the city and other places as well. From there, the two form a special bond that couldn't be broken. Something they both thought would never happen in a life time.

NOTES:

- based off of paris by the 1975

- basically, bram & his family moved there due to his dad's work being there.

- bram should show everyone in the family around the city. then at night, he gets simon to go traveling with him, showing him places he didn't show his family.

- since this is an au and they haven't met each other before, they should be a slow burn because they should become friends first, then lovers.

- when simon & his family leave, they should have a sad goodbye. BUT for the end, i imagine bram coming back to america because of his dad's work being moved. Bram's family should be in a town at least 1-2 hours away from his hometown.

- nothing can change due to obvious reasons.

starlightremus