ii. not over you [ spierfeld ]

TITLE | NOT OVER YOU

LOVE INTEREST | SPIERFELD

OC NAMES | BRAM GREENFELD & SIMON SPIER

FACE CLAIMS | KEIYNAN LONSDALE & NICK ROBINSON

DESCRIPTION | * "NO MATTER WHAT I SAY I'M NOT OVER YOU

DESCRIPTION | * "NO MATTER WHAT I SAY I'M NOT OVER YOU."

EXTENDED SUMMARY |

TO SAY SIMON SPIER & BRAM GREENFELD WERE IN LOVE WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. Ever since the beginning of freshman year all the way to the end of senior year, the two were dating non-stop and were the perfect couple (well, in their friends eyes, they weren't that much of a public couple due to the fear of mean homophobes giving them glares and spitting mean comments out).

But at the end of summer before they went off to college, the two thought it would be best if they went their separate ways, the long distance thing just wasn't their thing and they didn't want to be held back from any opportunities college threw at them. But one night at some random bar in Boston, Massachusetts, the two reconnected for the first time in three years. And when Simon Spier made eye contact with Bram Greenfeld, the two instantly realized that they weren't over each other, and took this as an opportunity to reconnect & hopefully fall in love all over again like they did freshman year.

NOTES:

— this is an au story, meaning the ferris wheel & emails didn't happen. bram & simon were neighbors and liked to hang out sometimes, and they started dating when they watched the sunset in simons tree house on a cold, autumn night (that can change if youd like, just have them start dating at the start of their freshman year.

— brams friends from college wanted a break from nyc so they travel to boston & spend the weekend there. same goes for simons friends, they wanted to go into the city & they chose boston, feeling as if nyc would be a little too much.

— when they see each other for the first time they have no idea what to say, so simon just runs to the bathroom & when he comes back out brams like "i knew you were gonna do that." and simons just all flustered & nervous. they end up exchanging numbers & start texting a little more often.

— simon should have a boyfriend (you can pick his name + faceclaim), you can change it to bram if youd like. this means that they are a SLOW BURN because of that and also reconnecting after all those years.

— they should have a happy ending, maybe a little while after college & one of them proposes or something like that (this can change)

— based off of not over you by gavin degraw

— the description can change but it must be a quote from the song!

this could work as a bursuso fic so if you wanna do that instead, you can. just make sure one of them goes to a different college instead of the same one in LOTOB

starlightremus