iv. the fifties[ simon spier ]

TITLE| the fifties!

LOVE INTEREST| simon spier

OC NAME| charles april*

FACE CLAIM| darren criss

STATUS| open!

SUMMARY| IN WHICH HE WAS STUCK IN THE FIFTIES!

Meet Charles April, he was just your average college student trying to get through the world. But there was just one tiny thing, he was obsessed with everything 50's! 50's movies, 50's clothing, 50's music, and basically anything 50's. When it was time to unpack everything and move into his apartment, as always, he blasted 50's music so loud that the next apartment building can hear it. As he was doing the chore, his very annoyed neighbour knocked on his door, his neighbour Simon Spier. Simon was fed up with his neighbours music and was gonna tell him to stop, but what he didn't expect was that his neighbour was gonna be one of the cuter guys he's ever seen. His face, his old fashioned hair style, his vintage clothes, just, him. After his very loud complaint, he thought he would never have to go there anymore, but every night all he can hear is 50's music. But hey, just another excuse to see the cute guy next door.

I hope whoever does this story gives it justice! Also, if you do this story, please know your 50's things! Make sure to know slang, music, movies, shows, etc, just anything 50's! Also, make it seem like Simon isn't swooning over him, Simon is supposed to seem "annoyed" at him and his loud music! Also, Charles is bisexual so just know that. You can make new characters to if you want, like his best friends, family, and etc. Also remember that in Leah on the offbeat, Simon goes to Haverford college which is in Pennsylvania, so the apartment building in Pennsylvania. So that's it, and have fun with this plot!

IovesgaIores