Chapter 5

Chapter 5

As I'm walking to the dresser, I decide that I should probably take a much needed shower. So I pick out some undergarments along with a pair if black leggings. Then for the top I decide on a simple burgundy crop top with a cream colored sweater. After I'm satisfied with how my outfit looks I head into the bathroom.

Woah. This thing is huge. I think to myself. The shower could fit almost four people and it also had a jacuzzi tub. I get into the shower and notice there's strawberry scented shampoo. Praise the lord, I don't know what I would've done if it was some other scent. I lather that into my hair to remove all the dirt and grease. Then I wash myself with the soap to remove any remaining dirt from my body.

Once I'm clean I step out and dry myself off. When I walk out into my room I smell something amazing. With my hair still slightly wet I started to make my way towards the smell.

I made my way out of my room a d down the hall coming to be set of stairs. I made my way down the stairs and continued to follow that smell.

I walked through the living room, towards the kitchen where the scent came from and found Brett with his back towards me, cooking some type of pasta that looks delicious. I come up behind him to get a better look at what he's making. It looks like chicken with pasta in a white sauce.

I sit down on a bar stool in front of the stove so he can see me. As he's serving the food onto the plates, he looks up at me and smiles saying, "For tonight's dinner my princess," he says shooting me a wink, knowing i hate the nickname "we have chicken alfredo with fresh garlic bread."

"If you get to call me princess, then i get to call you...Boo Bear!"

"Your kidding right. That's the worst name ever, pick again."

"Nope, i didn't get a choice so neither do you"  i retort back, sticking my tongue out at him.

"So childish." he reprimands shaking his finger in my face.

"Whatever." I say as I shovel the bite of food into my mouth. I moan at the amazing tastes that are exploding in my mouth.

"I know another way I can make you moan, and it's not more food." He comments with a sly smirk. Meanwhile I'm choking on my bread that I just put into my mouth. I can't believe what this jerk is doing. He's just laughing at me. I could be dying and he'd never know.

Once we finished dinner we headed upstairs into my room for me to get ready for bed.

**_**
A/N
-Vote
-Comment
-Go follow Nixythefox who helped with this chapter and all of them beyond here.
-Plus go check out mine and Nikki's combined account on 15Nara16
-I have a schedule for updates. I hopefully will update every Wednesday
-Thanks for reading.