Chapter 9

Brett POV
As the kiss got deeper and more passionate I made my way on top of Pria. I could tell Pria wasn't ready to go much further. She had become stiff and was already pushing my chest trying to get me off. I was about to climb of her when the door burst open revealing a short blue haired girl. She yelled "AVA'S HERE!"  My eyes widened as I leaned up to look at my sister who was staring at the scene that lay in front of her. I saw the corners of her lips twist upwards before she said "PG Brett PG" I let out a sigh "You have no room to talk" I pointed out. Ava let out a small laugh as Tristan walked it behind her saying "Ava I've told you, you can't just barge in. He may be your brother but still..." He trailed off as he saw the intimate position we were in. I let out a small chuckle and get off of Pria, sensing that she was a little uncomfortable. Tristian is normally very serious so i rarely get to see the nice and fun loving side of him. He pretty much only acts that way with Ava. I guess that makes sense though since they're mates. Pria mind liked me asking, "Who's that? sister, freaky aunt, crazy ex-girlfriend?" I could tell she was joking but she still sounded a little jealous. I obviously i needed to introduce them so they could actually be friends and hangout. I gave a short introduction saying, "Ava, this is my mate, Pria. Pria, this is my older sister, Ava and you've already meet her mate Tristain."
Ava squealed loudly. "We're going to be best friends, i can already tell!" She exclaimed while hugging Pria tightly causing Pria to tense up a bit. As ava finally lets go of pria Adrien walks in and literally freezes when he sees Pria. It was only a slight hesitation only lasting for a second, but i took note of it.
"Pria this is Adrien, my delta." I inform her. As I say her name I can literally see the shock on his face. But it's gone as quick as it came.
I turn to Ava and say "Can you and Pria go do some girl stuff? I have a few things I need to discuss with Tristain and Adrien."
"Oh my gosh! We're going to have so much fun!" Ava gushes as she basically drags Pria up the stairs. Pria turns around with a pleading look in her eyes and mouths "Help".
I send her a wink in return and mouth "Have fun."
When we get to my office the first thing out of triatian's mouth is "Why would you leave her alone with that woman? Are you insane?"
Then we hear a voice from above saying "Heard that!"
"Well, I'm screwed" Tristian responds with a terrified look.
We hear the same voice say "I'll wait till we get home."
"Get out of my room Ava." i yell a little bit annoyed.
After that we hear quick footsteps and giggling a sign they've left and can't hear us. Good, because we have a lot to talk about.
"I hear we are transferring a few people to the Blue Crescent Pack. How many members are we losing."
"Not many actually. Only three." he informs me handing me three folders.
"Mia, Cici, and Nicole." i mumble while signing the papers saying they can leave my pack and join alpha Andrew's pack.
"New shifts?" i ask.
"We were supposed to have seven this week but a few of the 11 year olds shifted early so we actually had ten." He responds a little bit surprised.
"Strange. The only reason there are early shifts is if there is an approaching threat." i say mostly to myself.
"We've noticed more rogues near the border and most of them are being more aggressive than usual." he responds.
"Okay well, you can go Tristan. I need to talk to Adrien for a minute." I say getting up and moving to a lounge chair across the room.
Not even 30 seconds later Ava barges in and drags him out by his ear.
After the door closes we hear him say "Your a crazy woman."
"Aww babe. I thought you liked it crazy."
To which we hear a aggravated loud groan. Then the slamming of the front door.
"So, I noticed how when you saw Pria you froze and got all serious. Anything I need to know?" I ask completely serious.
"I just didn't know you'd found your mate. I was just a bit surprised." He responds looking down clearly upset seeing how he's the only one of us who hasn't found his mate.
"You'll find her, man. You'll find her soon." I reply.
Just as I finished talking with Adrien, Pria walks in with a dazed look and says "She's insane."
We chuckle at her and I say "Trust me I know. I've been dealing with that for a little over twenty years now."
"How!" She yells while walking back up the stairs to probably take a long nap.