She is...unpredictable

"Kiara! Kiara! Where are you? Come down it's breakfast time!" called Sharon.
"Coming mumma!" replied Kiara.
"Your daddy takes hell lot of time in packing your bag!" Sharon muttered.
"Swayam! What are you doing? Get Kiara ready for school and both of y'all come here at once or you'll have to bear the consequences!" She fumed.

Swayam and Kiara come down.
"Here we are!" exclaimed the father-daughter duo, trying to smile and hide their grin looking at their 'Angry Bird'.
"Come Kiara have your breakfast. Your school bus will be here any minute." she said.

Kiara's school bus arrives and they both rush towards it.

"How does she even manage to look so cute while she is angry!" he thought to himself.
Poor Swayam busy in his thoughts didn't notice Sharon had returned.
"And what are you planning to do? Busy in your own dreamy world?" She asked him with her hands folded. "Go! Get ready! You and I we both will get late to work!" she commanded.
"Ah! Who cares Sharon! I am the boss. I can go at anytime I want and infact I can even take a day off" he said winking at her.
"But I cannot and so can't you. So go at once or else..." Before she could complete he had already surrendered in front of his 'Siren Sharon'
Swayam still was lost in his thoughts, thinking about how perfect his life is at present. Oh how he wished he could just pause time and enjoy this fleeting moment!  A loving wife his Siren Sharon, his small little angel Kiara, a small house, a peaceful and happy life and becoming one of the leading business tycoons that's all he wanted.
Swayam came down wearing his suit, still busy thinking how blessed he was to have all what he had ever wished for. A small smile crept on his face seeing Sharon struggle with the dough.
"And now what is making you smile?" She questioned him.
"Umm nothing!" he tried to hide it and have some fun.
"Tell me! I want to know!" she demanded.
"If I tell you, I am sure I am going to land in trouble. So it is better to play safe you know" he smirked.
"Oh now I get it! You are smiling like an idiot on seeing me struggle with the home chores, especially that dough." she said rolling her eyes in disbelief.
"No sweetheart! I am smiling because of your cuteness" he said trying to calm the already agitated Sharon.
"Don't you dare whitewash me with your romance, Mr. Shekhawat." She warned him.
He knew she was angry and that he was in trouble. Sighing in disbelief he finally gave up and started to move out from his house.
"And where do you think you're going?" She asked him, stopping him by holding his hand from behind.
"To the office!" He exclaimed.
Sharon's next move astonished him. She gave a peck on both of his cheeks saying, "You are going no where hubby. You are staying with me because we are taking a day off today" she said smiling.
"And how did your mind change suddenly? I mean the Sharon who I know never ever takes a day off to work and today!" he exclaimed with surprise.
"My dear hubby, just consider this as my gift to you" she said.
"But I suppose you were angry. Am I right or am I right?" He smirked while hugging her from behind.
"Of course I am still angry! But you know I just felt like showing a little sympathy on you" she said chuckling. "Our meetings have got canceled due to some issue and so both of us are free today" she said while she was still fidgeting with the dough.
"How well she knew him!" he thought to himself.
"I knew that you will never check your phone before leaving and so I had to check mine" she said.
"So now we are free to do ANYTHING we want to! You know what I mean!" He said emphasizing on the word 'anything'.
"Of course I know!" she replied while washing her hands.
"Come let's go!" He said excitedly.
"Where? We are going no where. We are gonna watch my favourite TV show F.R.I.E.N.D.S the whole day!" She said bubbling with joy.
"The ENTIRE day?!" He asked with surprise.
"At least till we don't complete 2 seasons" she said chuckling.

Swayam had dreamt about spending the whole day cuddling and working together and he had expected the same from her. But to his astonishment, she had already made up her mind.

As they sat on the sofa hugging each other and watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S , Swayam was again lost in his reverie thinking about how cute, adorable and innocent she was! Wondering about what happened just now, he murmured to himself,

"She is...indeed unpredictable!"

                                ***

Okay guys so this is my very first attempt in writing something. I always wanted to do something like this which is very different. So please forgive me for any mistakes, I am still an amateur writer! ;) Do give reviews, they will help me to improve. Do vote if you liked this part. Till then stay tuned! Next chapter on this Tuesday!
Love,
Sunshine :))