She is...invincible

It was sort of a regular morning. As usual after Kiara left for school, Sharon and Swayam left for office.
Swayam was driving and was as usual lost in his reverie. He loved daydreaming. 'Getting lost in his thoughts' was one of the attributes of Swayam's personality.

"The day Rey decided to go to Germany and leave our company, was not a normal one. After Rey left the company, Sharon was the only one who had managed it. She joined at a very crucial point of time. Our company had just entered into the market as a 'newbie'. Initially, I was scared whether she'll be able to handle the other part as being my business partner. But then the status of Shekhawat Industries rose. It has reached great heights in the past 9 years. I wonder if Sharon hadn't supported me and joined the company where would our company be now. Probably she didn't want me to be 'just a mediocre' so she joined." Swayam said in his thoughts.

Swayam's chain of thoughts was broken by Sharon's voice.
"What are you thinking?" Sharon questioned him.
"Nothing, was just hoping that today your presentation goes well. It's a big day for you." Swayam replied.
"I know Swayam. I know this a big break for us, for the company. I'll try my best to crack the deal." She assured him.
"I know you will love. I trust you, and more, I trust your dedication." He replied.

Just then Sharon's phone rang. It was Priya her PA.
"Yeah Priya, I want everything to be perfect. Remember Mr. Rathod is coming, he is the owner of one of the most prestigious companies of the country. I want the files to be checked once before I reach. I'll re-check as soon as I reach the office, I'll be reaching in about 10 minutes." Sharon commanded.
"Yes ma'am" said a tensed Priya from another side of the call.
"And tell my team to be ready. Mr. Rathod will arrive in an hour. I don't want anything to go wrong otherwise you know what will happen" Sharon continued.
"Okay ma'am" replied Priya getting even more scared.

Nobody in the office ever dared to disobey Sharon's orders. Just her mere presence was enough for everybody to be afraid of her. Once an employee committed a mistake and he knew that he was going to land in trouble, she would fire him. Sharon had that much impact on the team. No one ever in the entire corporate building of Shekhawat Industries dared to speak a word against her. Sharon's orders were considered to be compulsory. Indeed she was dangerous, independent and strong. The sound of her heels against the marble floor shook everybody when she would enter the office. 'She is no less than Hitler' is what her employees thought of her. But she was the sweetest. She behaved so strict because she knew the value of success. Her strict behaviour was only for the company's betterment. She hated being strict because that wasn't who she was. She was a sweet, chirpy person who would always be filled with happiness. The only person in the world who could handle Sharon was very much obvious because it was Swayam.

While Swayam was busy thinking how much different Sharon was professionally and personally, he didn't realize that they'd reached their destination.
Sharon rushed to her cabin and re-checked everything. While Swayam carried on with his work.

Next three hours went by and the clock striked at one. It was lunch break. Swayam was pacing up and down, walking to and fro for his curiosity was increasing. His anxiety was almost killing him at the moment. He was waiting for Sharon since fifteen minutes. But those fifteen minutes seemed endless. With every second that passed by, his anxiety increased. He was sweating heavily.
He stopped pacing and freezed at his position when he saw Sharon coming. By the look on his face she could easily recognize that he too had been worried about the deal like the rest of the people. Nevertheless to say that 'he was worried' would be an understatement.

Sharon saw his state and finally decided to break the ice. "What happened, why do you look so scared and worried?" She asked him with ease as if nothing had happened.
He gave no reply, instead he just asked her by saying "Did you crack the deal?"
"Uh..uh.." She said playfully.
"What uh..uh? Tell me!" He almost cried. His eyes showed desperation, desperation to know what had happened in the past three hours.
"Actually Swayam...unfortunately..." She said playfully yet again to have some fun.
"Ah no! Nevermind" he said with a frown. His disappointment was evident on his face.
"Wemadeit" she said in a go.
"What?" He asked.
"We made it!" She exclaimed with ecstasy.
"Wait what? You just said unfortunately and then..." He asked puzzled.
"Oh God Swayam! I was trying to have some fun with you!" She said grinning.
"Really?!" He exclaimed more than he questioned her.
"Of course you looked so funny! I had to do this" she said chuckling while pointing out at his face.
"Oh! That's fine now. But tell me really you managed to crack that damn deal? Seriously?!" He asked. His face which was covered with disappointement was now bubbling with joy. The metamorphosis occurred within a fraction of a second, it was worth watching. His face, now, was glowing with happiness.
"Yeah I did it, we did it! You know nobody can say a 'no' to Sharon" she smirked.
"I'm so happyyyy!" He said while he pulled her into a crashing hug.
"Let's have something. I am very hungry. You know I was working on this presentation since four in the morning and didn't even get time to have breakfast" she said with a cute pout as she broke the hug. She loved acting dramatic in front of him.
He nodded in agreement and replied, "It's time to celebrate my love!" "Treat for everybody!" Swayam announced.

While everyone was enjoying the treat, here SwaRon decided to have their lunch in Swayam's cabin in order to get some privacy.

"So how did you do this? I mean weren't you scared or worried because you had to do it all alone?" Swayam asked with his mouth full of lasagna as the red sauce was flowing out of his mouth.
Sharon smiled at his cute little face and wiped out the sauce that had fallen out from his mouth.
She then continued while she was enjoying her hot chocolate,"Of course I was! But I thought of not showing my nervousness on my face as it would reflect my personality as the boss in front of the team and Mr. Rathod."
"But still Sharon I'm astonished by the way you did this and I'm so very proud of you" Swayam said with pride.
"You see no one can beat me in business" she winked.
"Yeah of course afterall you are the wife of Swayam Shekhawat." He said chuckling yet with pride.
And she gave him a look which read 'oh please'
"It's because Sharon is still the best, isn't she?" Sharon asked.
"Yes but also because Sharon is..." He was cut by her.
"I am...?" She asked.
"She is...invincible!" Swayam exclaimed.

***
Hello everybody! Okay so this one did make me work really hard. I've put in a lot of efforts for this one especially also because this one is my personal favourite :)) I can't thank y'all enough for the votes that y'all are showering upon me!Just needed some sort of feedback if y'all can give me. I will be very happy to know what y'all feel about my one-shots :)) Keep loving and supporting me! Keep voting!Thank you once again!
Much love,
Sunshine :))