She is...a woman of her words

Note: Guys this incident is when they all were young. Swayam and Rey were struggling to establish their company 'Shekhawat Industries'.

                                  ***

"Now we have no choice Swayam, we will have to cancel the event." Rey said from one side of the call.
"Come on Rey! There will be some way of reducing our expenditure!" Swayam said convincing Rey to try once more.
"What happened guys? Maybe I could help." Sharon said while she had overheard their conversation on the phone (since it was on speaker)
"You and help! Sharon you don't even know the 'B' of business and you think you can help us!" Rey said chuckling.
"I agree I don't know much about business but if you all have failed why not give me an opportunity to try at least? Maybe I could be of some help to you." Sharon replied.
"We won't mind you helping us Sharon but it's just we don't have that much time" Swayam said.
"How many days are left for the event?" She asked.
"Only 4 days! And we still haven't figured out anything!" Both the boys exclaimed.
"Okay give me a day's time and I promise to solve your problem."
"If we both couldn't solve the problem in 15 days how will you? that too in a day?" Rey asked while rolling his eyes.
"I will do it Rey." Sharon replied firmly.
"Challenging us?" Swayam asked raising his eyebrows.
"Y'all have my word. I will do it and show it to y'all tomorrow itself."
"Fine then the challenge is on." Rey said.
"But I have a condition" Sharon said.
"And what is that condition?" Swayam asked.
"If I'm able to solve your problem, y'all will have to fulfill all my demands and give me whatever I ask for. Deal?" Sharon said.
"But Rey at least we should listen to her demands or else..." Swayam said.
But before Swayam could complete, Rey had already agreed to Sharon's condition since he was determined.
Next morning Rey comes to their house. And this morning happens to be the most surprising day of both Rey and Swayam's life. Yes! Sharon succeeds in her mission.

"So Sharon I'm quite sure you must have failed to solve our problem. Right?" Rey said sounding much sure.
But by looking at the glow on Sharon's face, Swayam somewhere felt like she had succeeded.
"So here is your file guys. I have cut down your expenditure to 10,000 bucks, five times less than what your expenditure was. Y'all had told me that the maximum that y'all could spend was 15,000. But I have managed to reduce it to 10,000." Sharon said with pride.
"Whatttttt? Wait there must be some mistake in this, this is impossible!" Rey exclaimed with surprise.
"No Rey, she is right. There is no mistake in the expenditure." Swayam said while he was checking what magic Sharon had done.
"Wait let me check it myself" Rey said while snatching the file from Swayam's hand.
"But how did you manage to do this? and that too in A SINGLE day?!!!" Swayam asked her with severe shock.
Meanwhile Rey was speechless and lost in his own thoughts.
"It was a little difficult. But I managed to do so." Sharon said folding her hands.
"I'm so, so proud of you my love" Swayam said with pride.
"Well guys I have a suggestion." Rey spoke after thinking for a lot of time. "Why don't you join us in our company?" Rey asked Sharon.
Sharon was not shocked as she was expecting this kind of behaviour from them.
"Yeah he has a point Sharon. Think about it. And you have it in you. You do possess entrepreneurial skills." Swayam said excitedly.
"I'll think about that later. But I can't let y'all go so easily, especially you Rey" Sharon said with an evil smile on her face.
"Huh? What do you mean?" Asked both the bewildered boys.
"Y'all had CHALLENGED me remember?" she said emphasizing on the word 'challenge'. "And since I've kept my word, both of you..." She said while she was thinking and preparing a huge list in her mind.
"Both us what?" Rey and Swayam asked her as they knew she was not going to let them go so easily.
"Both of you...will get me one large pizza each, my favourite hot chocolate, a jar of nutella, a hamburger anddddd lasagna for dinner" she said while she was already dreaming about her delicious dinner.
"Huh! Sharon me too?" Swayam asked with a pout as he tried to sugarcoat her, in order to save himself from his girlfriend.
"Remember you had also challenged me? Then the punishment for both of you must be the same. Right Rey?" Sharon said.
"Ofcourse! Swayam your tactics won't work" Rey said chuckling.
Finally both the boys gave in as they knew there was no way for them to escape.
As they sat down with their hands on their head they sighed,

"She is...truly A WOMAN OF HER WORDS!"