Ch.3

(Dev's P.O.V)

"What a cool shirt!" I peeped to myself. I glanced at Megan. I love that smile of hers. I've known Megan since kindergarten, I've always liked the normal Megan, but I guess the new Megan is pretty sexy. I've liked her for a while, I've never been so close to anyone in my whole life. I think today is the day I ask my true love out. Sure she's my best friend but I want to be hers and for her to be mine. I open my mouth and quickly close it, who is she smiling and blushing at? I glance across the street and I see Collin! But Collin never pays attention to her. "Megan where are you going?" I asked shakily.

"I'm gonna go see if Collin likes me." Megan replied. "This is my only chance." She sighed. I watched her walk across the street to him. What's so great about Collin anyways... They've never talked to eachother. I don't mean to be the jealous type, but I've never seen Megan like anyone as much as Colin. Megan glances back at me half way across the street giving me a nervous look. Suddenly a black suburban comes screeching down the street.

"MEGAN! STOP!" I yelled getting up. I was too late... I watched Megan get ran completely over. I was frozen in fear, I ran up to Megan and pulled out my phone. She was unconscious, it didn't look like she was breathing either. "Megan. It's ok we're getting help." I cried looking at her bloody slightly mangled body. I looked over at Collin, I deeply glared at him. "Megan?..." No response...