Ch.18

(Dev's P.O.V)

I knelt there crying. I grasped onto her necklace. I'll never take it off, no matter what. I walked home alone. I fell into my bed and heard something krinkle. I grabbed a note, it was from Megan. "Dev, it's ok to move on. That's actually what I want you to do. When school starts again I want you to find that special person. I actually have one in mind, she would be perfect for you. I'll tell you if you got the right girl. Love you, Megan." I put the note on my chest and fell asleep.

~ Time Skip~

Ugh first day of school I thought sitting up in history class. I wish I had class with Megan, we always had so much fun in history. The bell rang and I got up from my seat. "HEY!" some girl yelled, I accidentally bumped into her. "Oh! Sorry!" I mumbled. I looked up at her in awe. Everything about her reminded me of Megan before her transformation, Brown curly hair, brown eyes, except she had snake bite piercings. "Umm you're kinda staring at me." She blushed. "Oh, sorry you remind me of an old friend." I smiled. "I'm Evelyn." She replied. "I'm Dev." I blushed, she giggled. "What?" I asked. "It's just that, I have a feeling we're gonna be close friends." She smiled. "So do you want to hang out at lunch? What subject do you have next?" I asked. "I'd love to, and I have math next."

"Me too." I blushed. I glanced behind Evelyn to see Megan leaning on the door. She winked at me and vanished. I looked at Evelyn fiddling her thumbs. I guess Evelyn is the one for me.