Ch.8

(Dev's P.O.V)

Megan's going on a date?! I should've asked her out before Collin.... She wouldn't have died... "So a date huh?" I smirked. "Yup!" I could tell she was happy. "Collin's gonna pick me up here, if you don't mind." she said. Mehhh why couldn't I confess my love. "M-megan... Well sure that's ok... Can I tell you something?..." I stuttered. "Sure anything best buddy." Megan nudged my side. "I'm glad you're happy...." I mumbled, I couldn't tell her, I guess she's meant to be with Collin... The doorbell rang. I glaced out the window to see Collin. I ran down the stairs before Megan could. "What do you want..." I sneered. How dare he come to my house and ask out my love, even though she didn't like me back. "Uhh I'm looking for Megan..." He looked into my eyes. I looked away and called Megan down. Megan ran down the stairs and greeted Collin. "Well see ya!" I watched Megan walk out the door.

(Megan's P.O.V)

I heard Dev call my name, Collin must be here. I started to get butterflies with every step I took. I walked out the door with Collin. Please don't let him know I'm dead, I pleaded to myself. I went into his car "So, where are we going?" I asked. "I was thinking maybe the movies." He smiled. We pulled into the movies parking lot. I grabbed my purse and walked in. We decided to watch Death Is Due. I decided to grab the opportunity of acting "scared" and him holding me close. "I'm sorry, I didn't think this would scare you." Collin peeped. His body was warm, I rested my head on his shoulder. The movie was over and it started to rain. I squealed at the cold rain hitting my skin. We both ran to his car laughing. Best day ever.